Trump asked China’s Xi to help him win reelection, according to Bolton book

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:48 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:47 pm I’m not really interested in reading a book about Trump. I’ve had more than enough of him the past few years. I do think he must be spitting nails right now though. He’s not going to get this book squashed. The books already been through extensive scrutiny for classified information and revised to pass.
And advanced copies have already been distributed to the press.
Hubs just said that the House should subpoena Bolton and have him read the book cover to cover on camera.
great way to make the house look even more idiotic than they already do.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Justice Department seeks emergency order to block publication of Bolton’s book

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ce=twitter

That horse has already bolted.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

china would clearly benefit if biden wins. bolton is just butt hurt trump didn't want to bomb more POC.

"John Bolton left because Trump wouldn’t let him start a war"

There was always going to be a conflict between Trump’s “America First” and Bolton’s “America Everywhere.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... korea-iran
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LMAO at the fools who will believe anything Bolton says. This is the Bolton who wanted us to bomb Iran and North Korea. Nothing like a sore loser, who was fired, to write a tell all on his ex-boss.

Even George Bush didn't find him credible.....

"After the Bush Administration reduced sanctions on North Korea, he wrote, in an op-ed, “Nothing can erase the ineffable sadness of an American presidency, like this one, in total intellectual collapse.” When Bush was asked about it, he said, “I don’t consider Bolton credible,” and lamented spending political capital on him."
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am LMAO at the fools who will believe anything Bolton says. This is the Bolton who wanted us to bomb Iran and North Korea. Nothing like a sore loser, who was fired, to write a tell all on his ex-boss.

"After the Bush Administration reduced sanctions on North Korea, he wrote, in an op-ed, “Nothing can erase the ineffable sadness of an American presidency, like this one, in total intellectual collapse.” When Bush was asked about it, he said, “I don’t consider Bolton credible,” and lamented spending political capital on him."
It's a shame trump keeps hiring these terrible people in the first place. Doesnt he have some sort of vetting process?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:48 am
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am LMAO at the fools who will believe anything Bolton says. This is the Bolton who wanted us to bomb Iran and North Korea. Nothing like a sore loser, who was fired, to write a tell all on his ex-boss.

It's a shame trump keeps hiring these terrible people in the first place. Doesnt he have some sort of vetting process?
It appears that Trump has hired almost all liars and losers for the top government jobs in the country. He’s even told us what losers John Kelly, Mick Mulcaney, James Mattis, John Bolton, Scaramucci, Rex Tillerson, Jeff sessions, and many others are. And that was after he told us that these were great people because he only hires the best people!

I don’t know. So confusing. With a record like that, should we continue to allow this man to hire even more liars and losers who are initially great but then turn bad as soon as they start to work for him? Sounds like a losing situation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic