Trump's niece's new book out in August

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You are so hostile all the time. You ever think about talking to someone?
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 pm

The NYT is trash. It has been caught in many lies.....period. Anyone who believes what the NYT prints is nothing more than an idiot.
What news sites do you read? I asked before and since you didn’t answer I assumed you were too embarrassed to admit what you read.
You haven't asked me before. And if you think you can embarrass me, the jokes on you. You're the one who gets called out for all of your bullshit anti Trump posts. It's absolute insanity on your part. The fact that you think the NYT and WAPO are legitimate news sources shows your total lack of any smarts.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:23 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:25 pm There are endless articles about the tax schemes, charity schemes, University scams, bankruptcies, deadbeat lawsuits, all backed up with court and tax documents. But you won’t find them at Info Wars or Town Hall so the base won’t read them.

It’s backwards day for people like her every day. Anyone with an advanced degree, particularly Ivy League or decades of experience, people at the tops of their fields are stupid.
MommyTutu wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:55 pm Different poster here but a quick Google search found me one of the lawsuits:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... whzF1M46hy

I'm sure there are more out there.

You keep failing, lemming. I don't read Info Wars, nor does anyone I know. I only read The Hill if I am looking for a certain topic and the Hill pops up.

Regardless of your claims of being so smart, you're really quite ignorant. A college degree at any level doesn't mean squat these days. Actually, most college degrees are no longer worth the paper they are printed on.

Then we have the Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerbergs of the world......they don't have college degrees. LOL
I never claimed to be smart, no need to lie. And college degrees, advanced degrees still mean quite a lot.

Where do you get your news? You’ve made it clear where you don’t get your news. So, where do you read your news that makes you so much less ignorant than me?
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:02 am
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:34 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 am

"According to the investigation by The Times, John Walter (1934 - 2018) managed Fred Trump's business records. Said records filled the basement of Walter's Manhasset residence. The investigation by The Times included thousands of documents such as "bank statements, financial audits, accounting ledgers, cash disbursement reports, invoices and canceled checks" and over 200 of Fred Trump's tax returns."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry (His sister, not his niece)
Wikipedia? LOL. It's not valid source. And as I already said the NYT is trash. It is not a news source.
LMAO at how far up his ass you are :lol:
Up your nasty ass.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:23 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:25 pm There are endless articles about the tax schemes, charity schemes, University scams, bankruptcies, deadbeat lawsuits, all backed up with court and tax documents. But you won’t find them at Info Wars or Town Hall so the base won’t read them.

It’s backwards day for people like her every day. Anyone with an advanced degree, particularly Ivy League or decades of experience, people at the tops of their fields are stupid.

You keep failing, lemming. I don't read Info Wars, nor does anyone I know. I only read The Hill if I am looking for a certain topic and the Hill pops up.

Regardless of your claims of being so smart, you're really quite ignorant. A college degree at any level doesn't mean squat these days. Actually, most college degrees are no longer worth the paper they are printed on.

Then we have the Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerbergs of the world......they don't have college degrees. LOL
I never claimed to be smart, no need to lie. And college degrees, advanced degrees still mean quite a lot.

Where do you get your news? You’ve made it clear where you don’t get your news. So, where do you read your news that makes you so much less ignorant than me?
Depending on the subject, I check Fox first, then look for the topic on NPR, ABC or CBS and various local news sites around the country. I compare their stories and draw my own conclusions. I don't/won't read NYT or WAPO because it's common knowledge that they lie their asses off. So do CNN and NBC/CNBC, You can't get a legitimate story out of any of them when it comes to Trump, any Republican or anyone on the right.

So your sacred cows, NYT and WAPO are nothing but a pile of manure.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:23 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:02 am
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Wikipedia? LOL. It's not valid source. And as I already said the NYT is trash. It is not a news source.
LMAO at how far up his ass you are :lol:
Up your nasty ass.
LOL!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:02 am Oh look....another book. Cool!

Buy the book. Don't buy the book.

Life moves on.
You know, I don't think I've ever read a 'tell all' book in my life. I figure whomever wrote it is a disgruntled employee, angry relative, ex-lover, or something along that line. Ergo, probably 80+% of it is just bs.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:47 am

Life moves on.
Most intelligent comment here. It's a tell all book. One of many. Who cares?
Bolton's book may or may not come out. Will others buy it? Of course. Bolton will make some money and be added to the list of names of people who've written other "tell-all" books about Trump.

I am going to hazard a guess they'll be more of these tell-alls about Trump and his family for some time to come.

You're right...who cares? It happens.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Life moves on.
You know, I don't think I've ever read a 'tell all' book in my life. I figure whomever wrote it is a disgruntled employee, angry relative, ex-lover, or something along that line. Ergo, probably 80+% of it is just bs.
I recall reading one on Princess Diana decades ago...touted as a "biography of her life" that was apparently disputed by many.

I'm pretty sure that was the last time I've read one of these types of books.

I doubt much of what is in THIS current book is truth from Trump's niece as I assume much of what is in Bolton's new book contains much truth.

They'll be more to come, though.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Life moves on.
I recall reading one on Princess Diana decades ago...touted as a "biography of her life" that was apparently disputed by many.

I doubt much of what is in THIS current book is truth from Trump's niece as I assume much of what is in Bolton's new book contains much truth.

Actually, I just remembered one sort of tell all, though it's considered a memoir and was pretty much truthful. It was called 'Mommy Dearest'. It was written by the adopted daughter of a very popular actress from the 50's/60's, Joan Crawford. She was an alcoholic who viciously abused her adopted daughter. A Hollywood secret that really wasn't so secret. It kind of tore open that closeted secret that parents can and do abuse their own children. Her mother would show her off to the public where everyone thought she was a lucky little princess. A little princess who was beaten regularly with wooden hangers, among other things. It was so sad, yet a compelling reading.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:42 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Actually, I just remembered one sort of tell all, though it's considered a memoir and was pretty much truthful. It was called 'Mommy Dearest'. It was written by the adopted daughter of a very popular actress from the 50's/60's, Joan Crawford. She was an alcoholic who viciously abused her adopted daughter. A Hollywood secret that really wasn't so secret. It kind of tore open that closeted secret that parents can and do abuse their own children. Her mother would show her off to the public where everyone thought she was a lucky little princess. A little princess who was beaten regularly with wooden hangers, among other things. It was so sad, yet a compelling reading.
I remember seeing the movie version with Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford and that alone was scary enough at times.

It really was a tragic story for her kid's.
Locked Previous topicNext topic