Biden accuses Trump to have ‘given credibility’ to ‘racist f–ks’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BGL2020
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Biden accuses Trump to have ‘given credibility’ to ‘racist f–ks’
https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/biden-acc ... cist-f-ks/
New York Post

Joe Biden almost accused President Trump of giving credibility to “racist f–ks” during a speech in Philadelphia last week, but stopped himself just before uttering the expletive.

The near gaffe, caught Saturday by The Sun, happened Thursday during a roundtable discussion, as Biden recounted what he described as Trump’s history of racially divisive statements.

“When a president speaks, no matter how good or bad he is, people listen,” the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said of his opponent.

“And when he speaks and gives credibility to these racist f–,” Biden said before hesitating and then saying “folks” instead.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd have a hard time not dropping the f-bomb myself. It's my favorite word!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:06 pm I'd have a hard time not dropping the f-bomb myself. It's my favorite word!
Mine too. Just a regular word for some of us.
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

This seems like one of those non stories. He didn’t say the word and even if he did it’s just a word that the majority of the people in this country use or have used so what’s the issue?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ racist fucks
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Damn, looks like Biden might win me over yet.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But at least we has a clean, articulate black man for President. We all know how rare that must be.
Locked Previous topicNext topic