The Paw Patrol Joke

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hmmm666 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:17 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 am
hmmm666 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 am

I’m sorry that you missed the point
Oh no, I got your point loud and clear.
I’m glad then that you will correct the ridiculous claims that people are making stating that the liberal left and BLM are attempting to take down children’s shows. You can inform them that it’s not about how the point of the divide and acab movement is being lost on petty complaints such as a cartoon dog police officer that needs to be taken off the air. You can help spread the truth and stop the pathetic attempt to discount the BLM movement because people can’t tell the difference between sarcasm and true outrage. I’m glad that you are able to hear that loud and clear.
I meant what I said. It ain't shit to post jokes about Martin’s death and it don’t matter how much you use BLM thinking that will help you “win” your petty fighting.

Lastly, unless you have actually put in more actual work than in the Black community than I have....you got me all sorts if fucked up if you think you can sit behind a keypad and tell me to do shit.

I’m not your slave and it’s not my responsibility to help you fight your petty battles with the right over internet shit at your command and be glad you have the luxury of doing so while other people put in real work to resolve issues that matter.

Fight your own trivial battles yourself, I’m not interested.
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:10 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 am

Oh no, I got your point loud and clear.
I’m glad then that you will correct the ridiculous claims that people are making stating that the liberal left and BLM are attempting to take down children’s shows. You can inform them that it’s not about how the point of the divide and acab movement is being lost on petty complaints such as a cartoon dog police officer that needs to be taken off the air. You can help spread the truth and stop the pathetic attempt to discount the BLM movement because people can’t tell the difference between sarcasm and true outrage. I’m glad that you are able to hear that loud and clear.
I meant what I said. It ain't shit to post jokes about Martin’s death and it don’t matter how much you use BLM thinking that will help you “win” your petty fighting.

Lastly, unless you have actually put in more actual work than in the Black community than I have....you got me all sorts if fucked up if you think you can sit behind a keypad and tell me to do shit.

I’m not your slave and it’s not my responsibility to help you fight your petty battles with the right over internet shit at your command and be glad you have the luxury of doing so while other people put in real work to resolve issues that matter.

I love how you assume I haven’t put in real work and nobody asked you to be my slave. You said you heard me loud and clear so I assumed that you would want to shut down ignorance and misinformation about the movement. I guess you would rather be right though.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Paw Patrol was not around when my kid's were younger and still watching shows like this.

No...no...we got Teletubbies (with our youngest Dd) and The Wiggles. *sigh I mean.......c'mon now! But that's another vent for another day.

There are some who will take "jokes" like this too far and in fact, incite others to take things seriously regardless if something's origins were originally meant to BE a joke.

I am of the very firm, unwavering belief that if individuals do not like a show or movie...hey, don't watch it then! Turn the channel. Very simple thinking there.

And despite THIS being an alleged "joke," there are calls to remove long-time actors from shows, movies that were made in 1939 that included the backdrop of the Civil War, and heavens to hurt feelings, cop shows.

So questions beg...why not start censuring so much of the rap and hip-hop music that suggests violence and other things then? Yes? Because in a society where some possess flakes made of snow, that's the right thing to do. No?

Or simply turn the channel.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hmmm666 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:22 pm

I love how you assume I haven’t put in real work and nobody asked you to be my slave. You said you heard me loud and clear so I assumed that you would want to shut down ignorance and misinformation about the movement. I guess you would rather be right though.
This is a matter of partisan fighting over a cartoon. That’s not a Black issue or something the movement needs to be drug in the middle of and posting jokes about Martin’s death is a deal breaker in terms of further discussion.

This is my opinion and I don’t speak for all Black people, so this isn’t about me being “right”, it’s about what I chose not to engage and you don’t make that choice for me.
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:47 pm

This is a matter of partisan fighting over a cartoon. That’s not a Black issue or something the movement needs to be drug in the middle of and posting jokes about Martin’s death is a deal breaker in terms of further discussion.

This is my opinion and I don’t speak for all Black people, so this isn’t about me being “right”, it’s about what I chose not to engage and you don’t make that choice for me.
Nobody is being dragged into anything this is literally one of the many things happening that are being used to downplay the protests and everything else that’s going on. The idea is to take a meme and turn it into a serious issue so that it makes everything that is being done look ridiculous like ‘look at these people trying to censor cartoon now this is why nobody takes them seriously.’ Everyone should be correcting wrong information that’s being passed around because it hurts the cause. You focusing on one meme is completely downplaying the actual problem and is playing into the same hand as those against the protests. You seem to enjoy being contradictory with me for some reason not sure why I get under your skin so much.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hmmm666 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:51 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Nobody is being dragged into anything this is literally one of the many things happening that are being used to downplay the protests and everything else that’s going on. The idea is to take a meme and turn it into a serious issue so that it makes everything that is being done look ridiculous like ‘look at these people trying to censor cartoon now this is why nobody takes them seriously.’ Everyone should be correcting wrong information that’s being passed around because it hurts the cause. You focusing on one meme is completely downplaying the actual problem and is playing into the same hand as those against the protests. You seem to enjoy being contradictory with me for some reason not sure why I get under your skin so much.
Repeating the same thing over and over isn’t going change my mind. 😂😂😂😂.

I don’t really know much about you as a poster, you don’t bother me.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is it also a joke that they are taking the gun away from Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam? If that is not a joke, then it isn't much of a stretch to believe there is a call to cancel Paw Patrol.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:03 pm Is it also a joke that they are taking the gun away from Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam? If that is not a joke, then it isn't much of a stretch to believe there is a call to cancel Paw Patrol.
I hadn’t heard of wanting Paw Patrol canceled, just the removal of Chase, the police dog.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I find absolutely nothing about any of this funny, sarcastic or otherwise. Not a got damned thing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:36 am I find absolutely nothing about any of this funny, sarcastic or otherwise. Not a got damned thing.
That’s fine, the point is that nobody seriously wanted Paw Patrol cancelled or Chase taken off of the show it was a joke by some trolls that some people who don’t understand sarcasm took seriously and it’s now being used as an example of this whole BLM thing ‘going too far.’ The spread of misinformation is causing trouble for everyone involved.
Locked Previous topicNext topic