Your political affiliation vs. Your local area

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.

Are you liberal or Conservative and is your city/town/state liberal or conservative?

I am liberal and live in a liberal majority area
21%
I am liberal and live in a conservative majority area
26%
I am conservative and live in a conservative majority area
32%
I am conservative and live in a liberal majority area
21%

Total votes: 19
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

What is your political affiliation compared to where you live?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I am a liberal living in a predominantly liberal town in a predominantly conservative county.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am liberal and live in a very purple area which is not an option.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am an independent in a conservative area..not one of your options.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm an independent, living in a liberal city, inside of a very conservative state.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Somewhat of a liberal who lives in a red state.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:40 pm I am an independent in a conservative area..not one of your options.
Same. LOL! I couldn’t vote either.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:40 pm I am an independent in a conservative area..not one of your options.
I was being a jerk and trying to make you choose sorry. its just like bi-sexuals, they always have a slight preference.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 pm
Same. LOL! I couldn’t vote either.
I purposely didn't put that option. I know there are some independents but too many people are wishy washy and claim to be independents when really they vote a certain one the majority of the time. I figured you guys could just let me know in the comments.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I'm a moderate Republican living in a moderate Democrat area (3/4ths) in a primarily red state.
Locked Previous topicNext topic