Black Twitter users mock Pelosi, et al

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:19 pm
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:59 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:01 am

Damn. Pelosi is 80? She looks good. I thought she was younger than that.
It's all fake. It's obvious she's had several plastic surgeries. No one's eyebrows are half way up their forehead, and her eyes look like an owls. She constantly looks startled. I wonder if she can close those eyes to sleep, lol.
I don’t care for plastic surgery that is overboard but it’s not noticeable to me. Pelosi still looks fabulous in her heels at 80 years old, so more power to her if she has. 💅🏼
I always admired Barbara Walters as she aged. You know she had plastic surgery over the years, but you could never tell. I'd say she had the best plastic surgeon in the world.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:30 pm
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:59 pm

It's all fake. It's obvious she's had several plastic surgeries. No one's eyebrows are half way up their forehead, and her eyes look like an owls. She constantly looks startled. I wonder if she can close those eyes to sleep, lol.
I don’t care for plastic surgery that is overboard but it’s not noticeable to me. Pelosi still looks fabulous in her heels at 80 years old, so more power to her if she has. 💅🏼
I always admired Barbara Walters as she aged. You know she had plastic surgery over the years, but you could never tell. I'd say she had the best plastic surgeon in the world.
Said in an interview when she was 84:

"I don't do anything that anybody else doesn't do," she says. Then, she adds, "Do you know what a filler is?"

You mean like Botox?

"Like Botox. I've done some of that."

No face lifts? "No. And I wouldn't now," she said, "I think I'm too old."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/ent ... /77156150/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:17 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am This is very damaging to the cause of Black/Civil Rights.

I mean the way people are acting towards others who are going out of their way to attempt to help, even if the method is not what they would have used.

If that keeps up, they will stop trying to help.
I agree. It’s like people can’t win. We really do live in an ugly country right now.
I’m not politically correct and hate a lot of the topics people get easily offended over and even I knew that was a bad F***ing idea! 😂
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:59 pm
jas wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:29 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:17 pm

I agree. It’s like people can’t win. We really do live in an ugly country right now.
Seriously?
So much shit going on, do we really need to attack people who are trying to do the right thing? The white supremacist population in this country is growing faster than it has in decades, I don't think we need to worry about what some old democrats are wearing.
You can thank the great divider, Obama, for the rise in white supremists.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:35 pm

"I don't do anything that anybody else doesn't do," she says. Then, she adds, "Do you know what a filler is?"

You mean like Botox?

There are lots of nips and tucks that can be done without doing a 'face lift'......a neck lift, a brow lift, chin or cheek enhancement, an eye lift (you can get bags removed from beneath your eyes and get the skin of your eyelids tightened,) get rid of crows feet, etc. She could have had any of those procedures and still honestly say she hasn't had a face lift.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 pm

You mean like Botox?

There are lots of nips and tucks that can be done without doing a 'face lift'......a neck lift, a brow lift, chin or cheek enhancement, an eye lift (you can get bags removed from beneath your eyes and get the skin of your eyelids tightened,) get rid of crows feet, etc. She could have had any of those procedures and still honestly say she hasn't had a face lift.
I think you'd be able to see those alterations too. I mean look at Dolly and Dr. Phil's wife, not to mention Joan Rivers.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am This is very damaging to the cause of Black/Civil Rights.

I mean the way people are acting towards others who are going out of their way to attempt to help, even if the method is not what they would have used.

If that keeps up, they will stop trying to help.
In general, political race pandering and exploiting is an serious issue that we need to address. People who can’t respect that enough to be willing to discuss the issue isn’t the help we need anyway and people who do that are the ones damaging the cause.

As far as this incident goes, partisan Republicans who feel this is some sort of smoking gun don’t speak for Black people on this topic. I personally don’t care about this and the ones who do, likely won’t care about this other than a joke about how corny it looks.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:33 pm
Mommamia wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 pm

You mean like Botox?

I think you'd be able to see those alterations too. I mean look at Dolly and Dr. Phil's wife, not to mention Joan Rivers.
A good makeup artist can cover up just about anything. Most of the celebrities go way over board on cosmetic surgery. They don't know when to quit. Then many plastic surgeons will do just about anything requested as long as their fees can be met.

I don't know that she's had anything more than the botox she has admitted to. But I just don't believe her graceful aging has been due to good genes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic