Caught with a molotov cocktail...Guess where he's from.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:18 pm Dumb ass is using expensive liquor for a bomb. There's cheaper shit that would have worked just as well. He deserves to be in jail. He's too stupid to be walking around.
If he'd of used gas, you would have supported him?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:31 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:15 pm
DSamuels wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:01 pm

Hmmm, both your articles said he was from Jacksonville. I found no mention of Russia, and his Facebook page wasn’t found. Was he a recent immigrant? A dumbass who should have been arrested in any case, but I am failing to see your point.
I don't know why you can't see his FB page. He lists where he's from as Petropavlovskkamchatskiy, Kamchatskaya Oblast', Russia.

Here's a report with his photo. See the cross tattooed on his face? That's a Russian Orthodox cross.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... t-protest/

You don't find it odd that one of the rioters is from Russia?
BE6BEC0F-964F-4875-ACE5-B5FCE7406341.png

That’s what I get. I saw his photo. I don’t support him, but just because of that cross do I make a leap that he’s Russian, yada, yada, yada. There are all kinds of immigrants from all over. I just don’t see the significance.
that makes two of us. So he's Russian. And? If you told me he was Russian and this was a well organized attack then I'd be concerned. But as I recall nothing happened in Jax that weekend. Yes after the peaceful protests the violent idiots moved in but they were quickly shut down by the police. And why pick Jacksonville Florida anyway? What's there other than the naval base that I'm not sure is even really used anymore. Big deal. Miami, Minneapolis, NYC, Boston makes more sense to me for such a thing. Not some less well known city in Northern Florida.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:58 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:15 pm

I don't know why you can't see his FB page. He lists where he's from as Petropavlovskkamchatskiy, Kamchatskaya Oblast', Russia.

Here's a report with his photo. See the cross tattooed on his face? That's a Russian Orthodox cross.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... t-protest/

You don't find it odd that one of the rioters is from Russia?

That’s what I get. I saw his photo. I don’t support him, but just because of that cross do I make a leap that he’s Russian, yada, yada, yada. There are all kinds of immigrants from all over. I just don’t see the significance.
that makes two of us. So he's Russian. And? If you told me he was Russian and this was a well organized attack then I'd be concerned. But as I recall nothing happened in Jax that weekend. Yes after the peaceful protests the violent idiots moved in but they were quickly shut down by the police. And why pick Jacksonville Florida anyway? What's there other than the naval base that I'm not sure is even really used anymore. Big deal. Miami, Minneapolis, NYC, Boston makes more sense to me for such a thing. Not some less well known city in Northern Florida.
He was arrested at 9:57pm so he wasn't a peaceful protester. He's 27 and has been in the states for 23 years. Since he lives in Green Cove Springs, which is in the county (Clay Co) to the south of Jacksonville (Duval Co), picking it is probably due to convenience.

Mayport NAS and Jacksonville NAS are both still fully operational, not to mention the rest of the military sites. We may not be as big as we once were, but we're still a Navy town.

His total bail was $55,009. He was released the 3rd of June. I wonder how many 27 year old have $5,500 laying around for bail.

As to the rest, it could be a couple of things.

1) He could be he's an instigator for Trump in that he could say he's with the far left.

2) He could be a far leftist.

3) He could be a useless pos who had nothing better to do.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm

He was arrested at 9:57pm so he wasn't a peaceful protester. He's 27 and has been in the states for 23 years. Since he lives in Green Cove Springs, which is in the county (Clay Co) to the south of Jacksonville (Duval Co), picking it is probably due to convenience.

Mayport NAS and Jacksonville NAS are both still fully operational, not to mention the rest of the military sites. We may not be as big as we once were, but we're still a Navy town.

His total bail was $55,009. He was released the 3rd of June. I wonder how many 27 year old have $5,500 laying around for bail.

1) He could be he's an instigator for Trump in that he could say he's with the far left.

There are 27 year olds with money. I'm sure coming from Russia isn't cheaply done. I had almost that much at 30. Or his family put it up. I go with he's a fanatic pos with nothing better to do.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:33 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:33 am
DSamuels wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:59 pm

What are you talking about? Both articles linked said it was gasoline.
The bottle is a Patron Tequila bottle. That's expensive taquila.

Okay. But he wasn’t using tequila as fuel.
But, he wasn't gonna use it himself, anyway! He was holding it for a friend!
FTA: Zecher admitted that he was holding the bottle in his backpack for an associate
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:41 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm

There are 27 year olds with money. I'm sure coming from Russia isn't cheaply done. I had almost that much at 30. Or his family put it up. I go with he's a fanatic pos with nothing better to do.
Guess he’s been here since he was 4 years old. I agree he’s a POS
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic