Trump announces that MAGA loves the blacks

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Instead of addressing the multiple crises in this country, 100,000 dead and climbing, uncontrolled rage over yet another senseless death, 40 million unemployed, Trump announced its MAGA night tonight!

Trump announced its MAGA night! And guess what? MAGA people love the blacks! Yes, Trump actually said that.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

He left off “voices for Trump” at the end of that. 😂😂😂😂😂
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All kinds of comments on Biden and his “wise guy” comment as he called it, on not being black if you vote for Trump. Nothing to say about Trump finally admitting his MAGA is all white because he let us know that “they love the blacks”. Even as he tried to get them to come out and confront protesters.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yeah, that sounds like the anti-Semite I knew who went on to say “but I have some Jewish friends!”
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is he on something?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:17 pm Is he on something?
When he got so excited that a black man showed up at his rally and he said, out loud, “there’s my African American!” Then when a small group of black people would show up at a rally he’d put them right behind him. Double points if a few Latinos showed up. No, that’s him. Not on anything.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Uh, there are many blacks who support President Trump.
Locked Previous topicNext topic