Teacher Sued for Serving Cupcakes Tainted with Sheriff Deputy Husband's Semen to Students

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Absolutely disgusting.
They both deserve to rot in prison forever.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:49 pm This probably won’t be a popular opinion but I’m being honest.

She better be glad that she got a lawsuit instead of her ass beat or killed running around Baton Rouge making people’s kids eat sperm.

I hope they throw both of them under the jail.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
As usual, you crack me up. That's too funny. My partner says "under the jail" all the time. Never heard that until him!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What the hell triggers in people's mind that they even come up with this nonsense? Seriously - who wakes up and thinks "hey, today I think I'll bake some sperm cupcakes". WTF
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:49 pm This probably won’t be a popular opinion but I’m being honest.

She better be glad that she got a lawsuit instead of her ass beat or killed running around Baton Rouge making people’s kids eat sperm.

I hope they throw both of them under the jail.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
As usual, you crack me up. That's too funny. My partner says "under the jail" all the time. Never heard that until him!
Lol!!! Really? I’ve heard it all my life. 😂😂😂
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What the actual f**k? That's revolting. They belong in prison, and I'd be after them if that was one of my kids involved.
Cupcake_mama_jzd
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

While the cupcakes are abhorrent, after reading the article it appears it's just the tip of the iceberg for these psychopaths. Apparently they've been sexually abusing children for years (physically and mentally). It's not only astounding that people like this exist, but it blows my mind that people like this manage to find eachother.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Cupcake_mama_jzd wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:32 pm While the cupcakes are abhorrent, after reading the article it appears it's just the tip of the iceberg for these psychopaths. Apparently they've been sexually abusing children for years (physically and mentally). It's not only astounding that people like this exist, but it blows my mind that people like this manage to find each other.
How do assholes like this operate under the radar for so long?
Locked Previous topicNext topic