Teacher Sued for Serving Cupcakes Tainted with Sheriff Deputy Husband's Semen to Students

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

People are gross and crazy. Of course there are some who are wonderful but they are few and far between.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So I'd be really upset if my kid ate this shit. But so upset that I suffered crippling depression that left me unable to work? Uh huh. Right.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:10 pm So I'd be really upset if my kid ate this shit. But so upset that I suffered crippling depression that left me unable to work? Uh huh. Right.
Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that. But, you never know, triggered or something maybe.🤷‍♀️
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

what the...
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This probably won’t be a popular opinion but I’m being honest.

She better be glad that she got a lawsuit instead of her ass beat or killed running around Baton Rouge making people’s kids eat sperm.

I hope they throw both of them under the jail.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 pmwhat the...
I know.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

They're also charged with sexual abuse. The daughter was shown explicit pictures. If that was one of my kids I'd try my darndest to get a both of them with a baseball bat.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

O_o
Attachments
FB_IMG_1548767773558.jpg
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I'm nauseated just reading that.