New Biden Ad

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This ad features words spoken by Trump on various occasions. As a result, Trump has flipped his lid , hoping his followers will not understand that the ad is factual, authentic, featuring HIS words.
What a fraud he is.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Crickets...
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I am absolutely blown away that he doesn't understand that the reason the need for masks, gloves and gowns goes up is that they're DISPOSABLE and meant to be thrown away because they get contaminated and new ones put on. How can ANYONE be this stupid and get elected to the White House? I wish someone on TV would explain that to Trump and his brain dead supporters.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:31 pm This ad features words spoken by Trump on various occasions. As a result, Trump has flipped his lid , hoping his followers will not understand that the ad is factual, authentic, featuring HIS words.
What a fraud he is.

PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 6 20202:15 PM

"People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says"

As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters Friday.

“Not just people taking a couple or three, I mean just actual thefts of those products,” Cuomo said at a press conference from the state capital in Albany. “I’ve asked the state police to do an investigation, look at places that are selling masks, medical equipment, protective wear, feeding the anxiety.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/people- ... -says.html

March 30, 2020, 1:41 PM PDT

No evidence for Trump's suggestion that masks are 'going out the back door' of New York hospitals

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, skewered the president for the suggestion

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... k-n1172251

LMAO
Deleted User 203

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:49 pm
"People are stealing masks and other medical equipment from hospitals, New York Gov. Cuomo says"

As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters Friday.

We've had an accusation of it here in my state...Prescott (northern AZ) to be precise:

https://www.azfamily.com/news/prescott- ... 3df70.html
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 pm I am absolutely blown away that he doesn't understand that the reason the need for masks, gloves and gowns goes up is that they're DISPOSABLE and meant to be thrown away because they get contaminated and new ones put on. How can ANYONE be this stupid and get elected to the White House? I wish someone on TV would explain that to Trump and his brain dead supporters.
No kidding 🙄
It’s incredibly bizarre.
It’s all about him!
Does he think he’s so tough and so in charge that he doesn’t need a mask or gloves, etc and that nobody else does either? Or what?
Or is he still making deals , waiting and hoping to make more money off of the products?
Dumb dumb dumb
But his followers wouldagree with anything he says.
He could sell rat poison as a cure for the Coronavirus and they’d buy it and take it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic