2/24/20 Nancy Pelosi encouraged large groups to "join us" in China Town.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:13 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:23 pm
water<wine wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 pm

LMAO, wasn't "veronica" that catholic chick who hated Trump? nice try though.

and no, she said his "denial at the beginning was deadly". Trump had already banned travel from China when she did this interview. she knew it was deadly at this point but cared more about "fighting xenophobia" than people's safety. shes a hypocrite. AOC, also encouraged people to go eat out at Chinese restaurants in the middle of an epidemic in order to not be racist.
It wasn’t a Chinese travel ban, it was travel restrictions. Tens of thousands of people have travelled to the US from China, with no consistent screening done: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/us/c ... NO9QcRSlHr.

Don’t believe the NYT? Google a round trip flight from Beijing to NY or NY to Beijing for sometime this month. Still bookable.

Nowhere did Pelosi or AOC encourage crowds of people, just that people still shop at Chinese businesses and restaurants. And if Trump knew it was deadly, why did he continue to hold rallies and say that the threat of people closely packed together “doesn’t bother me at all“ when specifically asked about it on March 6?

You can book a flight until your ass falls off. If you can't get a visa issued, or it gets canceled / revoked, your ticket is useless. You don't get to enter the country without a visa. That's how a travel ban works. Not buying a ticket, but visas get cut off.
I think we both linked the article showing that 430,000 people have traveled from China to the USA since the ban.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My quote wasn’t clear. 430,000 travelers from China to USA since the virus was known, 40,000 since the ban. Enough To create quite a few hot spots.
ProudAmerican
Peon

Unread post

With any luck, Nancy will catch it and we can finally be rid of this lunatic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ProudAmerican wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 pm With any luck, Nancy will catch it and we can finally be rid of this lunatic.
Even though Donald Trump has proven he’s not equipped to be a leader, and he’s not a good person, I wouldn’t want him to get sick with this virus. It’s a painful virus and people are dying are dying alone.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

ProudAmerican wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 pm With any luck, Nancy will catch it and we can finally be rid of this lunatic.
Vile thing to say about anybody.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:13 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:23 pm
water<wine wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 pm

LMAO, wasn't "veronica" that catholic chick who hated Trump? nice try though.

and no, she said his "denial at the beginning was deadly". Trump had already banned travel from China when she did this interview. she knew it was deadly at this point but cared more about "fighting xenophobia" than people's safety. shes a hypocrite. AOC, also encouraged people to go eat out at Chinese restaurants in the middle of an epidemic in order to not be racist.
It wasn’t a Chinese travel ban, it was travel restrictions. Tens of thousands of people have travelled to the US from China, with no consistent screening done: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/us/c ... NO9QcRSlHr.

Don’t believe the NYT? Google a round trip flight from Beijing to NY or NY to Beijing for sometime this month. Still bookable.

Nowhere did Pelosi or AOC encourage crowds of people, just that people still shop at Chinese businesses and restaurants. And if Trump knew it was deadly, why did he continue to hold rallies and say that the threat of people closely packed together “doesn’t bother me at all“ when specifically asked about it on March 6?

You can book a flight until your ass falls off. If you can't get a visa issued, or it gets canceled / revoked, your ticket is useless. You don't get to enter the country without a visa. That's how a travel ban works. Not buying a ticket, but visas get cut off.
So, who weren't getting travel Visas?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You are most certainly a JOHN WAYNE PATRIOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:01 pm
Even though Donald Trump has proven he’s not equipped to be a leader, and he’s not a good person, I wouldn’t want him to get sick with this virus. It’s a painful virus and people are dying are dying alone.
When she starts talking about pushing people out to sea, people will realize who she is.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic