Trump number one on Facebook

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 pm
Francee89 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:44 pm

I personally think he has done a good job. the job market has improved, , unemployment rate has went down and he did away with Obamacare just to name a few. no he isn't prefect but nobody is.
He absolutely didn’t do away with Obamacare. The ACA is still very much in place. He promised to repeal and replace it with something better, but him and the Republicans were unable to come up with a better plan to replace it with and failed to get the votes to repeal it.
we no longer are forced to have it or get penalized . so he did what would needed go be done.
So no, he didn’t do away with it. He promised it would be “so easy” to implement “insurance for everyone”, with no changes to pre-existing condition coverage, no cuts to Medicaid or Medicare and that was less expensive but better overall. He endorsed Republican plans that broke every single one of those promises, and never gave any detailed presentation of his plan. Obamacare is very much still in place, even if the penalty is gone.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 pm
Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 pm it is still election time. and he has my vote.
I'm a grandmother of 3, soon to be 4. I'm not stupid enough to vote for him again. Find another Republican, a moderate one with some sense this time.
I personally think he has done a good job. the job market has improved, , unemployment rate has went down and he did away with Obamacare just to name a few. no he isn't prefect but nobody is.
Are you on Medicare? If not have your rates gone down over the last four years? Because obamacare is still thriving. And we have a record breaking deficit even before this $2 trillion dollar package. If he done a good job we would have went into this crisis with a surplus. There was no excuse for that large deficit with a ten year bull stock market.

This is a great example of the Trump base. Misinformation allows them to believe he’s doing a great job.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 pm
Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:27 pm

And then the idiot tanked it all because he's so concerned with his ego and playing this virus down like it couldn't touch America on the scale it has.
all of you blaming trump for this virus are idiots. He didn't create this virus. and he didnt spread it. he is doing all he could to help stop the spread. it is the idiots outside who is making it worse
He didn't create it. Where exactly did I say he did? (He's too F***ing stupid to know how to create a virus - except maybe for the virus your type contracted, who fall for anything a conman tells you)

He didn't spread it himself. Where did I say he did?

What has he done since January 31, 2020 when he installed a limited "ban" on travel from China?

The only idiots still believing the tripe that comes out of his mouth are people like you.
And me.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:58 pm
AngelicUnicorn wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:51 pm I thought I was number 1 on facebook......
Not that this thought has ever entered my mind, especially now.
I’m glad I stopped watching national news during this crisis. My anxiety levels have dramatically dropped.
I didn’t even know they had number ones on Facebook until Trump told us. It’s coverage 24/7 so it’s not a good idea to watch too much. Just a daily update is enough for now.
I keep my updates limited to what is going on in my state. Plus seeing the president looking as scared about this as the rest of us doesn’t help, so I don’t watch.
Progress, not perfection.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 pm
Francee89 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm

He absolutely didn’t do away with Obamacare. The ACA is still very much in place. He promised to repeal and replace it with something better, but him and the Republicans were unable to come up with a better plan to replace it with and failed to get the votes to repeal it.
we no longer are forced to have it or get penalized . so he did what would needed go be done.
We are no longer forced to have health insurance. Trump sure is making America great again with accomplishments like that, isn't he? Especially in a time like this.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I didn't know that news conferences in the Rose Garden was part of Neilson's rating list of shows.
Locked Previous topicNext topic