Trump number one on Facebook

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:42 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 pm He has about 30m followers. Obama has about 55m.

just because I'm petty
Because I’m pettier- .

Bush approval ratings during 9/11 crisis - 80-92%
Trump approval ratings during Coronavirus - 46 - 50%

“That woman” Michigan Governor Whitmer- approval rate 60%
Governor Cuomo - 87% approve of his job during this crisis.

Obama has millions more Twitter followers than the combined number of Trump's two accounts.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 pm it is still election time. and he has my vote.
I'm a grandmother of 3, soon to be 4. I'm not stupid enough to vote for him again. Find another Republican, a moderate one with some sense this time.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Grandmaof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 pm
Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 pm it is still election time. and he has my vote.
I'm a grandmother of 3, soon to be 4. I'm not stupid enough to vote for him again. Find another Republican, a moderate one with some sense this time.
I personally think he has done a good job. the job market has improved, , unemployment rate has went down and he did away with Obamacare just to name a few. no he isn't prefect but nobody is.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:44 pm
I personally think he has done a good job. the job market has improved, , unemployment rate has went down and he did away with Obamacare just to name a few. no he isn't prefect but nobody is.
He absolutely didn’t do away with Obamacare. The ACA is still very much in place. He promised to repeal and replace it with something better, but him and the Republicans were unable to come up with a better plan to replace it with and failed to get the votes to repeal it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And then the idiot tanked it all because he's so concerned with his ego and playing this virus down like it couldn't touch America on the scale it has.
306/232

Grandmaof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:27 pm

And then the idiot tanked it all because he's so concerned with his ego and playing this virus down like it couldn't touch America on the scale it has.
all of you blaming trump for this virus are idiots. He didn't create this virus. and he didnt spread it. he is doing all he could to help stop the spread. it is the idiots outside who is making it worse
Grandmaof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 pm

He absolutely didn’t do away with Obamacare. The ACA is still very much in place. He promised to repeal and replace it with something better, but him and the Republicans were unable to come up with a better plan to replace it with and failed to get the votes to repeal it.
we no longer are forced to have it or get penalized . so he did what would needed go be done.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Grandmaof2 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:27 pm

all of you blaming trump for this virus are idiots. He didn't create this virus. and he didnt spread it. he is doing all he could to help stop the spread. it is the idiots outside who is making it worse
He didn't create it. Where exactly did I say he did? (He's too F***ing stupid to know how to create a virus - except maybe for the virus your type contracted, who fall for anything a conman tells you)

He didn't spread it himself. Where did I say he did?

What has he done since January 31, 2020 when he installed a limited "ban" on travel from China?

The only idiots still believing the tripe that comes out of his mouth are people like you.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lord 🤦🏻‍♀️
Locked Previous topicNext topic