FBI arrests man for allegedly coughing on agents, hoarding and selling medical equipment

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ask yourself how this would go over if they were Muslims?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:25 pm Ask yourself how this would go over if they were Muslims?
Truthfully I don't care what religion they are! People need to follow the rules. Today both the Orange & Rockland County Executives are asking Cuomo to contain these areas. If he will not they wil go to the WH task force.

This is what we are dealing with. It is putting so many lives at risk!

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/crowded-h ... istancing/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:41 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:25 pm Ask yourself how this would go over if they were Muslims?
Truthfully I don't care what religion they are! People need to follow the rules. Today both the Orange & Rockland County Executives are asking Cuomo to contain these areas. If he will not they wil go to the WH task force.

This is what we are dealing with. It is putting so many lives at risk!

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/crowded-h ... istancing/
IF they were Muslim, this shit would have been shut down a long time ago. Do you agree or disagree?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

Deleted User 670

Unread post

The NY Times just reported two days ago that the medical supplies are being distributed to hospitals in NY and NJ. I hope he goes to jail for about 10 years.
Locked Previous topicNext topic