Why are democrats ignoring the sexual assault allegation against Biden?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:57 am
water<wine wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:21 pm
Aletheia wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:13 am It is the old dilemma.

"When our guy is in question, you tried to hold us to our professed standards, and we refused because we wanted to win.

Now it is your guy in question, we demand that you stick to your professed standards. If you don't, you are hypocritical. We'll say that it is irrelevant that we were hypocritical first, because we don't actually care about that stuff. What we want is for you to lose, and we'll throw any accusation at you that we think has a fair chance to split your party, and we'll succeed if enough of you don't put party loyalty above morality."
man, thats a lot of mental gymnastics to justify that you're ok with ignoring sexual assault allegations when its creepy joe.

I have the same standards for everyone. I think this lady's accusation is nearly as weak as the ones targeting Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. HOWEVER, that is always MY standard, innocent until proven guilty. can you say the same about yourself? can any democrat here say the same?

NO, all of you held trump and Kavanaugh to different standards. take responsibility for your OWN MORAL CONVICTIONS.
You don’t get tired of this “I know you are but what am I” bullshit?

.......Especially defending Trump who constantly fucks up and is more hypocritical than a whoring pastor.

Trump paraded Bill Clinton’s accusers at a Presidential debate, despite having a slew of accusers himself that he insulted and called them liars.

So what are you upset about?
THANK YOU!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"When our guy is in question, you tried to hold us to our professed standards, and we refused because we wanted to win.

Now it is your guy in question, we demand that you stick to your professed standards. If you don't, you are hypocritical. We'll say that it is irrelevant that we were hypocritical first, because we don't actually care about that stuff. What we want is for you to lose, and we'll throw any accusation at you that we think has a fair chance to split your party, and we'll succeed if enough of you don't put party loyalty above morality."
man, thats a lot of mental gymnastics to justify that you're ok with ignoring sexual assault allegations when its creepy joe.

I have the same standards for everyone. I think this lady's accusation is nearly as weak as the ones targeting Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. HOWEVER, that is always MY standard, innocent until proven guilty. can you say the same about yourself? can any democrat here say the same?

NO, all of you held trump and Kavanaugh to different standards. take responsibility for your OWN MORAL CONVICTIONS.
Everyone is ok with it.

I think things like this prove that there is no one on a moral high ground.
When it comes to politics, Americans want their candidate to win, at all costs.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Everyone is ok with it.

I think things like this prove that there is no one on a moral high ground.
When it comes to politics, Americans want their candidate to win, at all costs.
She believes she is "on that moral high ground". Been like that since the CM days.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic