remember when the lying media blamed Trump because some guy died from ingesting fish tank cleaner?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 pm
29again wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm Turns out the woman has donated thousands to dem causes in the last few years. She also has a few medical conditions, for which she takes lots of medications, which has put them in financial difficulties. She has anger issues, and wanted to divorce her husband in 2012. This is beginning to sound a lot like a cheap divorce without the lawyers being involved.

Could you link the site where you read all of that?
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/woma ... ic-causes/

This was all I could find on it but IDK if this is a credible source. 🤔

All I could find was it's a conservative site with ties to a conservative billionaire who supports LGBT rights. I didn't expect that last part.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm Turns out the woman has donated thousands to dem causes in the last few years. She also has a few medical conditions, for which she takes lots of medications, which has put them in financial difficulties. She has anger issues, and wanted to divorce her husband in 2012. This is beginning to sound a lot like a cheap divorce without the lawyers being involved.

I think the part about the donations was on TGP.
The rest of it I found here https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/03/3 ... the-water/
If you don't like Twitchy, you can go straight to the twitter page.
The conclusion is my own.

eta the twitter page is @Techno_Fog
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm
This is pretty sick. How does any or this matter? Where do you even find this kind of information, in an alt right Facebook site?
Oh, I get around to a lot of places on the internet. I have this thing with my browser called "Pocket" and I love reading the articles there, they're from all kinds of sites and I get so much info!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:58 pm
I don’t think her political beliefs or digging up dirt on her really matters. Trump shouldn’t shouldn’t have said it and they shouldn’t have listened to him.
Serious question: Do you honestly think that we would be trying that combo and saving lives with it if Trump had not mentioned it?

eta A man died. We owe to him to find out if it was negligence, accident, or homicide.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:38 am
I don’t think her political beliefs or digging up dirt on her really matters. Trump shouldn’t shouldn’t have said it and they shouldn’t have listened to him.
Serious question: Do you honestly think that we would be trying that combo and saving lives with it if Trump had not mentioned it?

eta A man died. We owe to him to find out if it was negligence, accident, or homicide.
I don’t think Trump’s words have as much influence on the medical field.

The police should be doing that. If the investigation says otherwise, I’ll change my opinion.

Fair enough?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:38 am

Trump doesn't influence the medical community. There's no reason he would.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 pm

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/woma ... ic-causes/

This was all I could find on it but IDK if this is a credible source. 🤔

All I could find was it's a conservative site with ties to a conservative billionaire who supports LGBT rights. I didn't expect that last part.

Lol! I didn’t either. I saw the author use to work for Daily Mail, so I took it with a grain of salt.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:55 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:19 pm
Diamepphyre wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:27 pm

No he is NOT. He did not "tout" anything. He said that the one was showing promise in trials. He has no control over ignorant morons who jump the gun and take something that's in the totally wrong form. The ONLY person at fault here is the idiot who ate the fish tank cleaner.
Yes he did too. Which is dangerous to his poorly educated base. As that clearly illustrates.
lol, the couple are dems. So are you gonna mock them as idiots now?
Yes they are idiots. They ingested the pond chemical. They listened to the Idiot in Chief.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... riefing-6/

Don't need the lying media reporting his words. All ya need is documents of briefings issued straight from the source. He's a fool of epic proportions.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't get any further back than Page 16 - https://www.whitehouse.gov/news/page/16/

Anyone else want to look?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic