remember when the lying media blamed Trump because some guy died from ingesting fish tank cleaner?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes but his followers will still excuse him.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:26 pm Of course, it wasn't the same form as hydroxychloroquine. Trump is still to blame. If he hadn't mentioned 'chloroquine' as a possible preventative, those two morons wouldn't have ingested the chemical and people wouldn't be hoarding the actual drug. Trump is still an idiot.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm seeing some QAnon sources used here.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 pm
29again wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm Turns out the woman has donated thousands to dem causes in the last few years. She also has a few medical conditions, for which she takes lots of medications, which has put them in financial difficulties. She has anger issues, and wanted to divorce her husband in 2012. This is beginning to sound a lot like a cheap divorce without the lawyers being involved.

Could you link the site where you read all of that?
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/woma ... ic-causes/

This was all I could find on it but IDK if this is a credible source. 🤔
They're the ones who originally hired Fusion GPS for oppositional research, lol.

And they're no better than those they oppose when it comes to their so-called "reporting".
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I know, they're doing it here, right now. They're still supporting him despite how abysmally he's handling this crisis. Despite the fact he's openly violating the 1st Amendment and punishing NY and Michigan because their governors openly criticized him. They don't care that he's violating the law and trampling the Constitution.
hotspice58 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 pm Yes but his followers will still excuse him.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:26 pm Of course, it wasn't the same form as hydroxychloroquine. Trump is still to blame. If he hadn't mentioned 'chloroquine' as a possible preventative, those two morons wouldn't have ingested the chemical and people wouldn't be hoarding the actual drug. Trump is still an idiot.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 pm I know, they're doing it here, right now. They're still supporting him despite how abysmally he's handling this crisis. Despite the fact he's openly violating the 1st Amendment and punishing NY and Michigan because their governors openly criticized him. They don't care that he's violating the law and trampling the Constitution.
hotspice58 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 pm Yes but his followers will still excuse him.
Why are you always so dishonest?
Locked Previous topicNext topic