Trump says Harry and Meghan will have to pay their own bills

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry face having to ask President Trump for ‘special help’ if they want Secret Service protection for their new life in LA, as Canadians bid the couple and their security costs farewell.

Trump will have the final say over whether the couple can have diplomatic protection in the US, because Harry will no longer be classed as an ‘international protected person’ when he completes the final phase of Megxit next week, according to a royal source.

The tweet from the president will surely sting Harry and Meghan, who apparently already have disdain for the POTUS

They shot back at trump AFTER his tweet to say they weren't going to ask for the US to pay and don't want it, but they sure wanted it from Canada 😂

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Trump.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52086992
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Who cares? I mean, seriously. I saw the tweet and thought it was absurd timing.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Trump is an ass. Canada is part of the Commonwealth. America is not. There's no reason the Duke and duchess would ask America for help.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:31 pm Who cares? I mean, seriously. I saw the tweet and thought it was absurd timing.

It is a bad time. The man was just discussing the possibility of 100,000 US deaths during today's press briefing. He needs to get his priorities straight.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Biff Bunker strikes again.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:38 pm Trump is an ass. Canada is part of the Commonwealth. America is not. There's no reason the Duke and duchess would ask America for help.
They moved to the US.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think their stay here will be like they thought.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Typical useless twitter shit from our equally useless president. It's F***ing embarrassing.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:40 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:31 pm Who cares? I mean, seriously. I saw the tweet and thought it was absurd timing.

It is a bad time. The man was just discussing the possibility of 100,000 US deaths during today's press briefing. He needs to get his priorities straight.
It could even go higher. We have 327 million people here. And if the majority of the country doesn't self isolate, the infection rate is going to soar higher as will the deaths.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

:(
Carpy wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:05 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:38 pm Trump is an ass. Canada is part of the Commonwealth. America is not. There's no reason the Duke and duchess would ask America for help.
They moved to the US.

I know that. Canada is part of the British Commonwealth. The US is not. They'd have no reason to ask for help from the US.
Locked Previous topicNext topic