Trump says Harry and Meghan will have to pay their own bills

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

They didn’t like Canada? Wonder what makes them think they will like the US?
Progress, not perfection.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

AngelicUnicorn wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 am They didn’t like Canada? Wonder what makes them think they will like the US?

She's from California. Her mom still lives there.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AngelicUnicorn wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 am They didn’t like Canada? Wonder what makes them think they will like the US?
Who knows! I saw in an article she wanted to live on the east coast, Toronto area where she lived when she filmed Suits. It’s a more social area, while Harry preferred the isolation where they were on the west coast of Canada.

Maybe the anonymous donor wanted his mansion back.

She’s a “Cali girl” born and bred and was probably her end game all the time. *wink*
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

they wanted to escape the UK paparazzi so they move to the world's epicenter of the paparazzi, L.A.? seems like an excuse to abandon royal life for the Hollywood celebrity life to me. I don't really care where they live so long as we don't have to pay their way 🤷‍♀️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:25 pm
they wanted to escape the UK paparazzi so they move to the world's epicenter of the paparazzi, L.A.? seems like an excuse to abandon royal life for the Hollywood celebrity life to me. I don't really care where they live so long as we don't have to pay their way 🤷‍♀️
Crazy how people are trying to make them look like some entitled beggars because Trump is being messy again.

They haven’t even asked us for anything or pay their way.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some portions of some of these comments are quite telling.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic