Trump says White House shouldn’t work with governors who criticize him

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Shoota
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -governor/

This is so infuriating. So no help for Washington state? Mr. President, the people you are hurting are nurses, doctors, patients. All who desperately need help but you won’t because your ego is the way. It makes me sick.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What. An. Idiot.. said in my best Hermione Granger voice...that man..He appalls me on so many levels, but this..it is absolutely disgusting. The way he has handled covid is baffling.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Trump's behavior has been shameful. His ego is so out of control.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I want ONE person to call his ass out in public, so I can watch him fumble and blue screen on live tv.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

He is one unbearable son of a bitch. I don’t use the word hate towards people but I’m about to that point with him.

It is a disgrace and inexcusable for a President to behave so inhumane.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He doesn't seem to understand that whether he likes a state's governor or not, there are still people in that state that will vote republican. But if he screws over a state so they can't get the respirators, masks, test kits, etc that they need and people die, those republican voters will remember that and he won't get their votes.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is literally why he was impeached.

Remember this warning?

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s true re Rep voters/trump supporters in blue states. But you what really is so tragic about your comment? It’s that the trump bar has dropped so low, that for him doing the right thing, the humane thing, escapes him. So much so that we as rational people try to still rationalize this oaf’s delusional/egocentric psyche with comments like voter brownie points and how he could earn them. He’s beyond accountability. It’s disgusting.

It’s not s criticism of you, of course. No one in their right mind, even three years later, can understand the sheer incompetence, self interest, egocentric, petulance, pettiness, this idiot daily shows the public.

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm He doesn't seem to understand that whether he likes a state's governor or not, there are still people in that state that will vote republican. But if he screws over a state so they can't get the respirators, masks, test kits, etc that they need and people die, those republican voters will remember that and he won't get their votes.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 pm That’s true re Rep voters/trump supporters in blue states. But you what really is so tragic about your comment? It’s that the trump bar has dropped so low, that for him doing the right thing, the humane thing, escapes him. So much so that we as rational people try to still rationalize this oaf’s delusional/egocentric psyche with comments like voter brownie points and how he could earn them. He’s beyond accountability. It’s disgusting.

It’s not s criticism of you, of course. No one in their right mind, even three years later, can understand the sheer incompetence, self interest, egocentric, petulance, pettiness, this idiot daily shows the public.

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm He doesn't seem to understand that whether he likes a state's governor or not, there are still people in that state that will vote republican. But if he screws over a state so they can't get the respirators, masks, test kits, etc that they need and people die, those republican voters will remember that and he won't get their votes.

He should be impeached and prosecuted if he denies any state aid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic