A message to all of you

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:52 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 am
Frau Holle wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 pm

That would be fun if Reading was a movie star now !
I remember Morgan, I sort of remember her being a bit vulgar, but I hope she is doing well.
I think she means the rumor is that Reading is now using the screen name movie star. Idk if it’s true or not, I don’t think their writing reads the same, but it took me a while to realize who Thelma is even though she never hid that she changed her screen name and the tone and writing style was the same, lol. I just hope that she is ok.
I do think that. She talked a lot about her life in California and her mother's occupation in the industry. I don't see much difference in their writing styles. Not to mention she has a beautiful home on a gorgeous piece of land in the state she moved to from Cali, or the fact that even if she's in England, she could still be a member here, thus the RUMOR mill.

I have been honest about who I am since I came to this site. Never tried to hide it, just didn't use the same original SN from CM. I admit I can be a real bitch, but I can also be kind and humble. I was originally considered one of the nice people at CM and then I met some really ugly and stupid people who I just couldn't ignore.
I would do very poorly at a game of guess the anon, lol. I think individualize how I identify tone and style so much to a specific screen name, even similarities go over my head. When you switched to Thelma it was weeks before I realized you weren’t a new member, even though your previous screen name would get referenced. That was why I had brought it up, used you as an example of how I’m not a good judge of such things. I’m really observant of some things others just totally go over my head😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:18 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:52 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 am

I think she means the rumor is that Reading is now using the screen name movie star. Idk if it’s true or not, I don’t think their writing reads the same, but it took me a while to realize who Thelma is even though she never hid that she changed her screen name and the tone and writing style was the same, lol. I just hope that she is ok.
I do think that. She talked a lot about her life in California and her mother's occupation in the industry. I don't see much difference in their writing styles. Not to mention she has a beautiful home on a gorgeous piece of land in the state she moved to from Cali, or the fact that even if she's in England, she could still be a member here, thus the RUMOR mill.

I have been honest about who I am since I came to this site. Never tried to hide it, just didn't use the same original SN from CM. I admit I can be a real bitch, but I can also be kind and humble. I was originally considered one of the nice people at CM and then I met some really ugly and stupid people who I just couldn't ignore.
I would do very poorly at a game of guess the anon, lol. I think individualize how I identify tone and style so much to a specific screen name, even similarities go over my head. When you switched to Thelma it was weeks before I realized you weren’t a new member, even though your previous screen name would get referenced. That was why I had brought it up, used you as an example of how I’m not a good judge of such things. I’m really observant of some things others just totally go over my head😂
I got laughs from a couple of members when I changed it - it was CockatooCrazyColt, but then my Lui (Umbrella Too) passed away and I was heartbroken and just didn't want to see the name anymore. I was watching Mama's Family and my kids said, gosh mom, she kind of acts like you, lol. And thus, Thelma Harper became my SN. I've thought about changing it again, but I don't have a clue what I really want (I've thought about MolliesMama (she's my sulphur crested who calls me Momma, lol - and hates men), so it remains for now. :)
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:21 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Rumor is...
Reading is now Movie Star
Morgan, AKA VoodooB, is anonymous
And Libby is back, but ya'll can figure that out yourselves.

I don't know any of them outside of MC/CM.
Why be nasty in this sweet post?
You KNOW that Morgan was never VooDooB. But you continue with this just to irritate.

Morgan is always very sporadic this time of year because of a personal commitment. She’s not lurking anonymous. She pops on less than I do but will use her screen name. Yes, I stay in touch with her off here and she’s fine last time I heard from her.
I don’t really know who VoodooB is. I’ve read the screen name mentioned but that’s about it.

I’m glad she’s ok. I don’t often agree with her point of view but that’s not really relevant in these times. I hate the thought of anyone I’ve regularly interacted with being sick with this and hope that everyone stays healthy and safe through this.
Yes!😊👍🏻💕
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm with Quorra. I'm clueless about who is who once they change their SN.

I also wondered how people are doing, especially when they leave. I read through some of the end of this thread and was happy to find out that Libby is doing well and is back :)

As for Cockatoo, I'm glad you are here as well :) I wondered where you were and all this time you and I were communicating- lol!

I remember VooDooB from CM. I don't think she was so bad, but then again I didn't have a long history of exchanges with her. I do remember her being kind to Billsfan ( SP?) when Bills was having a difficult time with other moms on CM.

Some of the other ladies I wonder about:

SuG
BaltimoreOrioles - or something like that. She was alsoRaven something
SweetFaith
Romalove (SP?)
Bookwormy

Maybe they are here with new screen names :)
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 pm I'm with Quorra. I'm clueless about who is who once they change their SN.

I also wondered how people are doing, especially when they leave. I read through some of the end of this thread and was happy to find out that Libby is doing well and is back :)

As for Cockatoo, I'm glad you are here as well :) I wondered where you were and all this time you and I were communicating- lol!

I remember VooDooB from CM. I don't think she was so bad, but then again I didn't have a long history of exchanges with her. I do remember her being kind to Billsfan ( SP?) when Bills was having a difficult time with other moms on CM.

SuG
SweetFaith
Romalove (SP?)
Bookwormy

Happy to see you!😊
I wonder about those screen names/people too.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 pm I'm with Quorra. I'm clueless about who is who once they change their SN.

SuG
SweetFaith
Romalove (SP?)
Bookwormy

I thought most knew when I changed my screen name. My apologies. It's good to see you here.

First time I encountered Voodoo, she talked about getting 8 seconds of morning wood from behind... :lol: :lol: :lol: *Facepalm, lol
Later, she doxxed LGA and that pissed not only me off, but a few others too and she lost a great deal of respect for it.

I'm pretty sure BMore, Orioles, Ravens, whatever, is still here. I suspect SF and Bills are too.

I wish Roma and SuG were here.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 pm

SuG
SweetFaith
Romalove (SP?)
Bookwormy

I thought most knew when I changed my screen name. My apologies. It's good to see you here.

First time I encountered Voodoo, she talked about getting 8 seconds of morning wood from behind... :lol: :lol: :lol: *Facepalm, lol
Later, she doxxed LGA and that pissed not only me off, but a few others too and she lost a great deal of respect for it.

I'm pretty sure BMore, Orioles, Ravens, whatever, is still here. I suspect SF and Bills are too.

I wish Roma and SuG were here.
Yes I was alerted to VooDoo's sneaky actions, giving out my personal information, by a couple of posters. Not good.
I would love to see Roma back again
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 pm I just wanted to say that I don’t care about our different views and opinions, I just want to wish you all to stay healthy and safe. These are harsh times that should bring us together despite our differences.
I pray each and every one of you remains safe and healthy and that this crisis will soon be a distant memory and you all come out of it with flying colors!
I wish the same to you, and everyone else.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:19 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 pm I just wanted to say that I don’t care about our different views and opinions, I just want to wish you all to stay healthy and safe. These are harsh times that should bring us together despite our differences.
I pray each and every one of you remains safe and healthy and that this crisis will soon be a distant memory and you all come out of it with flying colors!
I wish the same to you, and everyone else.
Me too!
I hope everyone of us comes through this all in one piece - healthy - and we will feel a new gratitude and enjoyment of life- everything!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In some ways I think we were healthier before all the antibacterial stuff. Our bodies built up immunities.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:09 am I know! I was born in the 70s (early). And a second child! Which means my parents just cleaned my pacifier on their shirts if I dropped it, lol.
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:27 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 pm

I do! I also close the lid and don't use my foot to flush a public toilet, lol.

I'm in my 50's and can't figure out how I managed to survive the 70's :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL
Same here! :)

Yeah I'm turning 53 at the and of the month and I've pondered the same thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic