A message to all of you

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:24 pm So sweet of you, "Mom!" :)

Yes, everyone, please stay safe and stay home if you can.

Little story from me and washing my hands for that 20 seconds thing (been reciting the "Happy Birthday" song to the point where I know it by heart) when lo and behold, I have apparently an allergy to one of our hand soap pumps or possibly our hand sanitizer. I now have a small rash that through the help of hydrocortizone is finally going away.

And to top things off, one of our oldest dogs is very sick and possibly dying. *sigh :( Calling vet tomorrow.
Im glad the rash is going away, but so very sorry about your dog ((hugs))
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 pm What a nice thread. Same to you Mom and all of the other ladies! :)

And wash your damned hands all of ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do! I also close the lid and don't use my foot to flush a public toilet, lol.

I'm in my 50's and can't figure out how I managed to survive the 70's :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I tried to use my foot to flush a toilet, I’d probably land myself right on my behind. I’m that graceful. 🤪
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 pm What a nice thread. Same to you Mom and all of the other ladies! :)

I'm in my 50's and can't figure out how I managed to survive the 70's :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I tried to use my foot to flush a toilet, I’d probably land myself right on my behind. I’m that graceful. 🤪
I'm still very limber in my old age, but I can see myself doing the same :lol: :lol: :lol:
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yeah. I would probably end up with my face in the toilet and that’s not good 😁
mater-three wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am bumping this to ask a question as I don’t know if I created a new post if it would be considered a call out post. Does anyone keep in touch outside of this sight? There’s a few people who have left, no longer active or could have changed screen names and I just haven’t realized it. Just thinking that there’s screen names I don’t see like Reading, Morgan, and Libby(I know Libby left but does anyone keep in touch with her?) just hoping they are all ok during these times as well. I’m sure there’s others, those are just the 3 off the top of my head at this moment.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am I am bumping this to ask a question as I don’t know if I created a new post if it would be considered a call out post. Does anyone keep in touch outside of this sight? There’s a few people who have left, no longer active or could have changed screen names and I just haven’t realized it. Just thinking that there’s screen names I don’t see like Reading, Morgan, and Libby(I know Libby left but does anyone keep in touch with her?) just hoping they are all ok during these times as well. I’m sure there’s others, those are just the 3 off the top of my head at this moment.
Here’s a bump. I don’t
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am I am bumping this to ask a question as I don’t know if I created a new post if it would be considered a call out post. Does anyone keep in touch outside of this sight? There’s a few people who have left, no longer active or could have changed screen names and I just haven’t realized it. Just thinking that there’s screen names I don’t see like Reading, Morgan, and Libby(I know Libby left but does anyone keep in touch with her?) just hoping they are all ok during these times as well. I’m sure there’s others, those are just the 3 off the top of my head at this moment.
Rumor is...
Reading is now Movie Star
Morgan, AKA VoodooB, is anonymous
And Libby is back, but ya'll can figure that out yourselves.

I don't know any of them outside of MC/CM.
306/232

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:20 pm
Rumor is...

Hi!
I wish I could get my old name Libby back!
😂
I’m fine. I’m “ staying home” and it’s so weird but a good thing.
I hope everyone is healthy and happy 😃
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:26 pm
Rumor is...

Hi!
I wish I could get my old name Libby back!
😂
I’m fine. I’m “ staying home” and it’s so weird but a good thing.
I hope everyone is healthy and happy 😃
Hey, glad to hear from ya. I was waiting to see how long it took people to realize it was you, lol. Spell it differently. You can change your screen name without closing your account.
306/232

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rumor is...

Why be nasty in this sweet post?
You KNOW that Morgan was never VooDooB. But you continue with this just to irritate.

Morgan is always very sporadic this time of year because of a personal commitment. She’s not lurking anonymous. She pops on less than I do but will use her screen name. Yes, I stay in touch with her off here and she’s fine last time I heard from her.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic