A new report raises more questions about Bloomberg’s alleged sexism and sexual harassment

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Drawing from previously unreleased court documents, depositions, and interviews with witnesses, Kranish’s reporting details vulgar and misogynistic comments Bloomberg allegedly made toward women. The report also features a former employee who says he heard one of the most notorious accusations against Bloomberg himself — that the former mayor once told a pregnant subordinate to “kill” her unborn child

Kranish’s work also highlights comments Bloomberg allegedly made that are startlingly degrading to African Americans; one lawsuit claims Bloomberg once advised an employee to find “some black who doesn’t have to speak English” to work as a nanny for her.

The Post also obtained and published a notorious booklet compiled by a Bloomberg employee that allegedly contained some of his most degrading and profane comments around the workplace. Entitled “The Wit and Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg,” the 32-page booklet contains crude boasts and jokes, such as the claim that his famous computer system “will do everything, including give you [oral S*x]. I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business.”

In 2001, a Bloomberg spokesman admitted that the booklet contained “some of the things he might have said” and Bloomberg has apologized to people offended by the booklet.

Garrison’s complaint also reportedly contains some allegations Bloomberg made racist remarks while at the office, including the remark about finding “some black” to serve as a nanny, and that the former mayor referred to Mexican clients as “jumping beans.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... onal-polls
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But yeah, you Trumpers don’t see this guy as a possible threat. That’s why you continue to try to pin on him every single accusation Trump has faced, lol.
I wonder which one would be next?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really don’t care. A few years ago, I would have. But hey, Trump was accused of sexual harassment and sexism but still elected. Apparently, it wasn’t an important factor to those who voted for him so, as far as I’m concerned the allegations against Bloomberg shouldn’t matter to every single person who voted for Trump. I’m so over the finger pointing blatant hypocrisy.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Even if it's true, it's no worse than what's in office now.

Bloomberg 2020!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow! He sounds like a carbon copy of someone else we know.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 pm But yeah, you Trumpers don’t see this guy as a possible threat. That’s why you continue to try to pin on him every single accusation Trump has faced, lol.
I wonder which one would be next?
lol, whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about your man coercing his subordinates into abortions #believewomen
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:48 am Even if it's true, it's no worse than what's in office now.

Bloomberg 2020!
hahaha, ok- so you can admit the actual issue with trump for you is just his political platform. the moral outrage is selective and no genuine.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:48 am Even if it's true, it's no worse than what's in office now.

Bloomberg 2020!
hahaha, ok- so you can admit the actual issue with trump for you is just his political platform. the moral outrage is selective and no genuine.
Do you hear yourself? Exactly like Trump when dozens of women came forward. The lawsuits against Trump. The racism. Your moral outrage is selective! You are shameless !
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:41 am I really don’t care. A few years ago, I would have. But hey, Trump was accused of sexual harassment and sexism but still elected. Apparently, it wasn’t an important factor to those who voted for him so, as far as I’m concerned the allegations against Bloomberg shouldn’t matter to every single person who voted for Trump. I’m so over the finger pointing blatant hypocrisy.
it should matter to people who claimed trump was too immoral to vote for, it should matter to those who protested Brett Kavanaugh based on the accusation of a pussyhate SJW from 35 years ago and who proclaim #believewomen is enough to destroy someone's career and life. Yes, they should be consistent.

or are they just raging F***ing hypocrites? I tend to think they are.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:31 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:41 am I really don’t care. A few years ago, I would have. But hey, Trump was accused of sexual harassment and sexism but still elected. Apparently, it wasn’t an important factor to those who voted for him so, as far as I’m concerned the allegations against Bloomberg shouldn’t matter to every single person who voted for Trump. I’m so over the finger pointing blatant hypocrisy.
it should matter to people who claimed trump was too immoral to vote for, it should matter to those who protested Brett Kavanaugh based on an the accusation of a pussyhate SJW from 35 years ago and who proclaim #believewomen is enough to destroy someone's career and life. Yes, they should be consistent.

or are they just raging F***ing hypocrites? I tend to think they are.
It matters. I won’t vote for any pig who sexually harasses women whether it’s Bloomberg or trump or Clinton. How about you? Can you vote for someone accused of multiple sexual abuses?
Locked Previous topicNext topic