#bloombergisracist...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow. Trump and his Trumpers are seriously scared of this guy 😂
I though Sanders was the front runner...

Bloomberg 2020
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree that it’s a long shot, but then why is Trump focusing his cheap attacks on him now? Why are his base so determined to discredit him, even with pretty weak arguments like this one? It seems very desperate for someone who doesn’t stand a chance.
Lemons wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:01 pm I think the point is he was a republican back then and it's ok for republicans to have these policies but it won't fly in the democratic party. Republicans are ok with Trump banning Muslims because they were born in certain countries. But since Bloomberg switched parties, he's going to have an issue. He's only there to get on Trump's nerves anyway and show everyone how a real billionaire conducts business. He's not going to win.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:28 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:22 am
Carpy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am Biden's showing his racism too. He's either channeling Hillary or campaigning to Aunt Jamima. "We don't feel no ways tired".
No offense Carp..honest question...what is Aunt Jemima about the song?

I can understand how some may find the ad pandering but I don’t think it’s racist if a White person recites the song in context.
I didn’t know it was a song. There’s a clip of Hillary giving a speech in a black church and her whole speech pattern, cadence, accent and everything change so that she sounds completely different. It was very odd, and pandering and I think racist. I thought that’s what Carpy was referring to.

Yes, it is a iconic Black gospel song by James Cleveland. I‘ve seen Republicans bring Hillary video up before and she also reciting the words to the song.

Ive said a few times that I understand the pandering argument and wish both sides would quit doing it instead of pointing fingers at the other party.

But it’s not racist or trying to sound Black when a White person recites this song. That’s the way it was written.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:28 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:22 am
Carpy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am Biden's showing his racism too. He's either channeling Hillary or campaigning to Aunt Jamima. "We don't feel no ways tired".
No offense Carp..honest question...what is Aunt Jemima about the song?

I can understand how some may find the ad pandering but I don’t think it’s racist if a White person recites the song in context.
I didn’t know it was a song. There’s a clip of Hillary giving a speech in a black church and her whole speech pattern, cadence, accent and everything change so that she sounds completely different. It was very odd, and pandering and I think racist. I thought that’s what Carpy was referring to.

Why is everything racist ?? Ridiculously over sensitive.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They live to attack people. And as a bonus, it diverts attention away from the corruption in the White House. Trump’s base can’t seem to deduct if Bloomberg was racist to create stop and frisk, that would mean Trump was racist for supporting it.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:42 am I agree that it’s a long shot, but then why is Trump focusing his cheap attacks on him now? Why are his base so determined to discredit him, even with pretty weak arguments like this one? It seems very desperate for someone who doesn’t stand a chance.
Lemons wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:01 pm I think the point is he was a republican back then and it's ok for republicans to have these policies but it won't fly in the democratic party. Republicans are ok with Trump banning Muslims because they were born in certain countries. But since Bloomberg switched parties, he's going to have an issue. He's only there to get on Trump's nerves anyway and show everyone how a real billionaire conducts business. He's not going to win.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 pm They live to attack people. And as a bonus, it diverts attention away from the corruption in the White House. Trump’s base can’t seem to deduct if Bloomberg was racist to create stop and frisk, that would mean Trump was racist for supporting it.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:42 am I agree that it’s a long shot, but then why is Trump focusing his cheap attacks on him now? Why are his base so determined to discredit him, even with pretty weak arguments like this one? It seems very desperate for someone who doesn’t stand a chance.

Yeap and Jr’s trashy ass is on the top of that list.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:33 am Wow. Trump and his Trumpers are seriously scared of this guy 😂

Bloomberg 2020
hahah! the far left base will not vote for a billionaire who's bought his way in to the election and now its doubtful black voters will vote for little mike. btw, your lot says that about every post I have made about every democrat candidate, lol. I have made posts about all of them except for maybe the bottom 3, because they deserve the same level of scrutiny as trump. your side claims to be one of purity so be consistent. Trump has never said anything as racist as this guy.

what's wrong, pissed your "idol" is being scrutinized? ha ha, attribute it to whatever you want but we are going to scrutinize democrats, get used to it. I am sure it will still be a fraction of the attention you give trump. The only democrat I see as maybe having a chance is tulsi and shes been blacklisted by the establishment lol. so no, not scared in the least.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, Trump’s actions and the actions of his followers show fear. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be coming up with pathetic attempts like this at discrediting the guy.
If he wasn’t a threat you’d be focusing your attacks on those who are. And yet, Trump is obsessed with “mini Mike”.
And I would absolutely vote for Bloomberg over Trump. The only candidates that could make me consider Trump are Sanders and Warren.
water<wine wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:33 am Wow. Trump and his Trumpers are seriously scared of this guy 😂

Bloomberg 2020
hahah! the far left base will not vote for a billionaire who's bought his way in to the election and now its doubtful black voters will vote for little mike. btw, your lot says that about every post I have made about every democrat candidate, lol. I have made posts about all of them except for maybe the bottom 3, because they deserve the same level of scrutiny as trump. your side claims to be one of purity so be consistent. Trump has never said anything as racist as this guy.

what's wrong, pissed your "idol" is being scrutinized? ha ha, attribute it to whatever you want but we are going to scrutinize democrats, get used to it. I am sure it will still be a fraction of the attention you give trump. The only democrat I see as maybe having a chance is tulsi and shes been blacklisted by the establishment lol. so no, not scared in the least.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Truth be told and it never is in politics.....
Being called a racist is the goto for everyone who disagrees with them.
"I like baby powder"... "I hate baby powder so you are a racist"
"You are a racist if you live in NH because NH is 92% white". RACIST
"I hate the Housewives of Atlanta series....YOU ARE A RACIST"

Everytime I hear a politician call someone a racist I automatically know that politician is an idiot.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:28 pm Well, Trump’s actions and the actions of his followers show fear. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be coming up with pathetic attempts like this at discrediting the guy.
If he wasn’t a threat you’d be focusing your attacks on those who are. And yet, Trump is obsessed with “mini Mike”.
And I would absolutely vote for Bloomberg over Trump. The only candidates that could make me consider Trump are Sanders and Warren.
water<wine wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Bloomberg 2020

haha, wtf? in every election since the dawn of time people criticize the opposing party. its kinda a weak retort to say "you're scared" instead of addressing your favorite's racist comments. which DID disturb a few people in this post so not so pathetic lol. if I am scared then you must be terrified of trump winning again because you talk shit about him 24/7. of course, bloomberg being racist isn't enough to turn your lot off, democrats had no problem electing black face northam so their claim they abhor racism is phony like everything else about them. however, people deserve to at least KNOW what the candidates say/do so they can make an informed choice when they look the other way.

it seems to me YOU'RE scared that if people hear about little mike's comments he will lose and you are terrified of sanders or trump winning. racism is not really a priority for you, just say it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic