#bloombergisracist...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:08 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 pm I almost gave him the benefit of the doubt, even though embellishing percentages rubbed me wrong.

^^^^ Then I saw this.

Insinuating more minorities should be stopped than whites.. is just some racist shit to say.
Yes, but is the fact that it might be racist enough of a reason to throw it out?

It is racist, but is it also reality that there are far more minority youths committing murders than other people?

If that is true, then stopping the murders has to be the first and foremost pressing issue.

I understand there are many different reasons that misguided youths might join illegal gangs, but fixing those reasons must logically come second.

If the kitchen sink is leaking you have to stop the flow of water first, then take it apart to fix it.
Yes it should be.

Stopping anyone because they are breaking the law or there is legitimate suspicion that someone is attempting too commit a crime is fine and police are already doing that.

Someone stopping and questioning me like a criminal because I am a minority and we should be stopped more than whites...is racial profiling and inexcusable.

Unless Bloomberg wants to be treated like a mass shooter every where he goes..he should have shut the f**k up.

Hope that answers your question (and I don’t mean that sarcastically). 🙂
I think it would even have more to do with age and dress in most occasions, but if there is an issue with minority youths In gangs killing people they do need to be stopped and questioned more.

With all types of groups though. If a Muslim man has a dyed red beard he should be questioned more, if there is a white kid that looks like he is in one of those groups that drive cars into crowds they should be stopped more.

There is an element of race included because all of these youth gangs Whether it’s Black, White, Hispanic or Asian tend to group of with likewise, but we should not ignore clues of wrongdoing because we don’t want anyone to be offended.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Yes, but is the fact that it might be racist enough of a reason to throw it out?

It is racist, but is it also reality that there are far more minority youths committing murders than other people?

If that is true, then stopping the murders has to be the first and foremost pressing issue.

I understand there are many different reasons that misguided youths might join illegal gangs, but fixing those reasons must logically come second.

If the kitchen sink is leaking you have to stop the flow of water first, then take it apart to fix it.
Yes it should be.

Stopping anyone because they are breaking the law or there is legitimate suspicion that someone is attempting too commit a crime is fine and police are already doing that.

Someone stopping and questioning me like a criminal because I am a minority and we should be stopped more than whites...is racial profiling and inexcusable.

Unless Bloomberg wants to be treated like a mass shooter every where he goes..he should have shut the f**k up.

I think it would even have more to do with age and dress in most occasions, but if there is an issue with minority youths In gangs killing people they do need to be stopped and questioned more.

With all types of groups though. If a Muslim man has a dyed red beard he should be questioned more, if there is a white kid that looks like he is in one of those groups that drive cars into crowds they should be stopped more.

There is an element of race included because all of these youth gangs Whether it’s Black, White, Hispanic or Asian tend to group of with likewise, but we should not ignore clues of wrongdoing because we don’t want anyone to be offended.
Oh lord.

No, the police shouldn’t question a Muslim with a certain beard or a white kid based his race/appearance.

That’s outrageous.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am Biden's showing his racism too. He's either channeling Hillary or campaigning to Aunt Jamima. "We don't feel no ways tired".
The new rumor is Bloomberg is considering Hillary as a running mate. He must have a death wish.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:51 pm
Carpy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:18 am Biden's showing his racism too. He's either channeling Hillary or campaigning to Aunt Jamima. "We don't feel no ways tired".
The new rumor is Bloomberg is considering Hillary as a running mate. He must have a death wish.
I doubt he gets the far considering his behavior. He probably should drop out at this point.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:22 am
No offense Carp..honest question...what is Aunt Jemima about the song?

I can understand how some may find the ad pandering but I don’t think it’s racist if a White person recites the song in context.
Pandering to a racist stereotype.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 pm I almost gave him the benefit of the doubt, even though embellishing percentages rubbed me wrong.

^^^^ Then I saw this.

Insinuating more minorities should be stopped than whites.. is just some racist shit to say.

Here Frau, racial profiling is something that has been fought for years and years and has had some pretty terrible results. What he's saying is EXACTLY racial profiling, stopping people simply because of their color.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If what he said is true, for his district, than no he isn’t racist.
Progress, not perfection.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Yes it should be.

Oh lord.

No, the police shouldn’t question a Muslim with a certain beard or a white kid based his race/appearance.

That’s outrageous.
Yes, they should. When a Muslim man dyes their beard red they are partaking in a holy war. That usually involves trying to kill someone.

That’s why so many of the terrorists that we know of have done it.

If a Muslim man dyes his beard red, they should be questioned more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... range.html
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:35 pm

^^^^ Then I saw this.

Here Frau, racial profiling is something that has been fought for years and years and has had some pretty terrible results. What he's saying is EXACTLY racial profiling, stopping people simply because of their color.
But what if race is part of the description?

I’m not saying there is any race where everyone is bad, but there are certain gangs and groups of bad people where they are all grouped by a single race.

You could pick any race and I could give you the group of bad eggs that came out of them, but what if the police are looking for those bad eggs?
Locked Previous topicNext topic