Actor Isaiah Washington Tells Black People to Stop Trusting Democrats

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/actor-isaiah ... jv_oAzROsM
Politicians, Hollywood and the media do NOT want you to listen to people like Isaiah Washington. They always publicly talk about equality, but only if it's on their terms. Judging by recent comments by Washington, I don't think he cares whether they like it or not.

The author and former “Grey’s Anatomy” star posted a thread to Twitter Thursday evening talking about how it’s way past time for black people to stop believing Democrats have their best interests at heart.
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think it's stupid to believe anyone, especially a politician, Republican or Democrat, have other people's best interests at heart. That's just common sense.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Blacks need to get involved in the political process. Vote, run for office, support candidates, etc. We need more representation of women and minorities in politics.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

is that the guy who got fired for his homophobic abuse toward one of his costars?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh god. Here we go. 🙄
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:04 pm I think it's stupid to believe anyone, especially a politician, Republican or Democrat, have other people's best interests at heart. That's just common sense.
^^^^This. No matter the race.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep. That’s the one.
And really... Republicans have their best interest at heart? Puuuuleeasseeee....
moviestar wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 pm is that the guy who got fired for his homophobic abuse toward one of his costars?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 pm is that the guy who got fired for his homophobic abuse toward one of his costars?
I remember hearing something about that but forget what he said.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:43 pm
I remember hearing something about that but forget what he said.
I believe he called T.R. Knight a faggot.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why do people think that certain groups need to be "told" how to vote?
Locked Previous topicNext topic