72 Hours Before Rally: 'We Are Being Set Up' in VA

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:59 am
There's a proper way and an improper way to carry guns in public. When you're carrying your gun in front of you with your hand on the grasp, you're carrying in an improper way. Properly would be gun n it's holster or slung across the back on a strap with the barrel facing down.

The first guy is carrying legally in the proper way. Slung snug across back, barrel facing down. The second is not. The second guy is more likely to be arrested as his hand is on the grip with the gun in front of his body. If he were at a shooting range it would be fine as he is holding his gun in preparation of using it but is keeping his finger off the trigger until he aims. Since he is NOT at a shooting range this can be seen as threatening and dangerous. Don't be a dumbass with guns like the second guy or any of the guys in the video provided. Be the first guy the safe guy, the guy who doesn't grasp his gun like a security blankie.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 am Hopefully everyone behaves.
Antifa will be planted around,not everyone is gonna behave
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

VIRGINIA needs our prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

Please join in praying for families attending to boldly & peacefully stand up for 2nd Amendment rights!

Specifically pray, any groups, who peddle hate & racial supremacy, stay away and that any attempts by them to hijack the 2A rally would be diminished.
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:22 am Dumb fucks are planning to come charging to our state capitol with guns. The governor is trying to prevent what happened in Charlottesville or worse. That bitch Amanda F***ing Chase needs to sit the f**k down and stop fanning the flames. I live in this F***ing city and I am actually terrified for my husband to go to work tomorrow since his office is near downtown. As far as I'm concerned anyone coming with the guns to this town tomorrow is a F***ing terrorist and should be F***ing arrested.
No, antifa supposedly hasnt shown up as of yet. The governor has set the stage for disruption, nothing so far. Heard its so damn cold up there.
Amber Veal
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:57 pm I have such mixed feelings about this event....
I think patriots should heed the warning, stay home and avoid an obvious trap....
but also,
I think that We the People have had enough and need to make a stand for what WE believe in. We need to stop rolling over for the politicians and start standing up. If we don't take a stand on this, what will we take a stand on?
I believe wholeheartedly that if this gun nonsense goes through in VA like Northam wants, it will sweep across the country and then we are royally fucked. We will have NO rights at all.
Just curious but what specific parts of the Virginia gun legislation are you against? And when you write "We the People", which people are you talking about? The majority of Virginians are in favor of this legislation.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 670

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:22 am Dumb fucks are planning to come charging to our state capitol with guns. The governor is trying to prevent what happened in Charlottesville or worse. That bitch Amanda F***ing Chase needs to sit the f**k down and stop fanning the flames. I live in this F***ing city and I am actually terrified for my husband to go to work tomorrow since his office is near downtown. As far as I'm concerned anyone coming with the guns to this town tomorrow is a F***ing terrorist and should be F***ing arrested.
No, antifa supposedly hasnt shown up as of yet. The governor has set the stage for disruption, nothing so far. Heard its so damn cold up there.
I'm not talking about antifa. I'm talking about all you F***ing bat shit crazy gun nuts who masturbate with assault rifles. Adam Lanza wasn't part of antifa. James Holmes isn't antifa. Paddock wasn't antifa. Fields isn't antifa.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:23 am
morgan wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 am Hopefully everyone behaves.
Antifa will be planted around,not everyone is gonna behave
They do love to disrupt and disturb.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 pm
4HotTacos wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 pm
I'm not talking about antifa. I'm talking about all you F***ing bat shit crazy gun nuts who masturbate with assault rifles. Adam Lanza wasn't part of antifa. James Holmes isn't antifa. Paddock wasn't antifa. Fields isn't antifa.
You should calm down.
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm
29again wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:57 pm I have such mixed feelings about this event....
I think patriots should heed the warning, stay home and avoid an obvious trap....
but also,
I think that We the People have had enough and need to make a stand for what WE believe in. We need to stop rolling over for the politicians and start standing up. If we don't take a stand on this, what will we take a stand on?
I believe wholeheartedly that if this gun nonsense goes through in VA like Northam wants, it will sweep across the country and then we are royally fucked. We will have NO rights at all.

Just curious but what specific parts of the Virginia gun legislation are you against? And when you write "We the People", which people are you talking about? The majority of Virginians are in favor of this legislation.
Sure they do... when 90 - 91 out of 95 counties have declared themselves 2A sanctuaries, not to mention the independent cities and towns... No, not too many Virginians outside of Richmond are in favor of the new legislation. No bans, no registration, and no confiscation.
I should not have to explain what/who We the People are to an American.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic