The real threat to our rights are idiot cops that don’t know the law

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Let's stop shitting with one another, K? Are there good cops out there that know follow and uphold the law? Yes. Are there power tripping morons in uniform that make a bad name for the rest of the profession? f**k YES. Guess who is going to get more news coverage in either case? If you said the power tripping assholes, you win! Are media outlets going to use coverage to try to sway the masses to their line of thinking (for or against gun control) based on said headlines? Of course.
Are you a F***ing uneducated twat if you make your decisions based on what media and others try to sell you instead of doing your own research on a topic from either side of the fence? Damn straight.
And yes idiots who are likely to abuse their right to own a gun are drawn to positions of power in which they are "required" to have guns on their person during employment while simultaneously restricting others from having guns. Honestly anyone with half a brain knows that "Guns" aren't really the issue, nor will the issue of gun violence be solved by restricting law abiding citizens from owning guns. The truth is far more complex then that but NO ONE wants to address the true reason because it requires too much thought and effort.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm
iamanon wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:33 pm You are clearly an uneducated moron on gun rights. You don't know shit about police officers or the dangers they face every single day in an attempt to protect us from the crazy lunatics on the street.

I hope and pray that every single citizen in this country who bashes the police are one day in need of their help and or protection and are refused both. JUSTICE SERVED!!!
Sorry I’m not giving up my right to carry to make some pos cop feel safe and happy

Looks like you and the cops need to learn the law and the constitution

Justice was served though... in every video the victim was either let go or the police were sued for infringing on the citizens rights

The gang in blue need to realize they are not above the law
Your right to carry is being taken away by the lunatic liberals. "Hell yes we are coming after your guns" says the failed beto in his run for the presidency. Governor Northam is determined to take your guns..just like every democratic presidential hopeful. You want to keep your guns?,,,,,, VOTE TRUMP 2020
The liberals aren’t the ones stopping people on the street and arresting them for their legally owned weapons

The problem isn’t the F***ing left or right it’s both

Trump is nothing but a divisive air bag who’s doing more bad than good for this country

The right is protecting gun rights about as much as the left with their support of the police state we’re living in

They support the police doing whatever the f**k they want just to piss off the liberals who think that guns are the devil

Maybe if everyone would get their heads out of their asses and stop with the petty arguments and who is right or wrong we can have a decent country again who cares about the constitutional rights of citizens
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:40 pm Let's stop shitting with one another, K? Are there good cops out there that know follow and uphold the law? Yes. Are there power tripping morons in uniform that make a bad name for the rest of the profession? f**k YES. Guess who is going to get more news coverage in either case? If you said the power tripping assholes, you win! Are media outlets going to use coverage to try to sway the masses to their line of thinking (for or against gun control) based on said headlines? Of course.
Are you a F***ing uneducated twat if you make your decisions based on what media and others try to sell you instead of doing your own research on a topic from either side of the fence? Damn straight.
And yes idiots who are likely to abuse their right to own a gun are drawn to positions of power in which they are "required" to have guns on their person during employment while simultaneously restricting others from having guns. Honestly anyone with half a brain knows that "Guns" aren't really the issue, nor will the issue of gun violence be solved by restricting law abiding citizens from owning guns. The truth is far more complex then that but NO ONE wants to address the true reason because it requires too much thought and effort.
The media is corrupt on both sides because both sides are corrupt

They both do shit to get back at the other which is F***ing up this country

I’d rather see body cams and evidence uploaded by private citizens

The good cops exist (there’s some in the videos when the other cops realize they don’t know wtf they’re doing) the problem is there’s not enough of them anymore

It’s not just in the media or on YouTube it’s in the amount of corrupt cops finally being sued for violating civil and constitutional rights

Maybe just training them more and forcing them to know the constitution along with actual punishments when they break the law would help
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

tell that to Philando Castile.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:50 pm All you need to do is explain you have a weapon upon a stop immediately. Most Police Officers respect the law are well educated and respectful. I don't know where the hell you live that it is a shit show.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:52 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:40 pm Let's stop shitting with one another, K? Are there good cops out there that know follow and uphold the law? Yes. Are there power tripping morons in uniform that make a bad name for the rest of the profession? f**k YES. Guess who is going to get more news coverage in either case? If you said the power tripping assholes, you win! Are media outlets going to use coverage to try to sway the masses to their line of thinking (for or against gun control) based on said headlines? Of course.

The good cops exist (there’s some in the videos when the other cops realize they don’t know wtf they’re doing) the problem is there’s not enough of them anymore

It’s not just in the media or on YouTube it’s in the amount of corrupt cops finally being sued for violating civil and constitutional rights

Maybe just training them more and forcing them to know the constitution along with actual punishments when they break the law would help
Of course the media is corrupt on both sides.
I agree, politics has really become a "with us or against us" bullshit pissing contest that does nothing but f**k over the average citizen while those in politics are making their millions off selling us to lobbyists.
Someone on one side or the other will mention something about "police state" and right to privacy" with this one, I'm not int he mood to touch this bullshit.
Not just cops, people in general. Most are fuckwats that want to be coddled for their views and get pissy when they don't get their way. That's on all sides of the political and social spectrum
It's a f**k ton more than that but that requires more energy than I'm willing to put forth.
Additional training isn't really going to help. It's deeper than that. It requires more training, more education, stricter guidelines for potential police, and better wages to start. But to get better wages you need to get better education and training, that's not going to happen without better applicants, better applicants isn't going to happen without improved wage and once you throw the stricter requirements for graduating academy, well now you're left with a hole and an undermanned force. In short it's a F***ing mess all over and people don't want to become police anymore because the danger associated with it AND potential social backlash.

You know I think once you get over me being a general c**t to everyone there's probably a LOT we agree on.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:07 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Of course the media is corrupt on both sides.
I agree, politics has really become a "with us or against us" bullshit pissing contest that does nothing but f**k over the average citizen while those in politics are making their millions off selling us to lobbyists.
Someone on one side or the other will mention something about "police state" and right to privacy" with this one, I'm not int he mood to touch this bullshit.
Not just cops, people in general. Most are fuckwats that want to be coddled for their views and get pissy when they don't get their way. That's on all sides of the political and social spectrum
It's a f**k ton more than that but that requires more energy than I'm willing to put forth.
Additional training isn't really going to help. It's deeper than that. It requires more training, more education, stricter guidelines for potential police, and better wages to start. But to get better wages you need to get better education and training, that's not going to happen without better applicants, better applicants isn't going to happen without improved wage and once you throw the stricter requirements for graduating academy, well now you're left with a hole and an undermanned force. In short it's a F***ing mess all over and people don't want to become police anymore because the danger associated with it AND potential social backlash.

You know I think once you get over me being a general c**t to everyone there's probably a LOT we agree on.
We have the c**t part in common too 😂
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This didn’t work for Philando Vastile. He informed the cop he had a gun and permit and he was still killed.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:50 pm All you need to do is explain you have a weapon upon a stop immediately. Most Police Officers respect the law are well educated and respectful. I don't know where the hell you live that it is a shit show.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I know! Hubby has a concealed carry permit, and has for years. He got pulled over and he kept his hands on the steering wheel in plain sight and the first thing he told the cop was that he had a CCP and a gun in his truck. The cop told him if he didn’t pull his gun on her, she wouldn’t pull her gun on him. I can’t remember if he got off with a warning, as usual, or actually got a ticket that time.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are some really ignorant and naive women in this post.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:10 am
AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:08 am
Lexy wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:47 am

It is different state by state.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreeschool ... uirements/
Do you open carry or conceal carry?

People talk like the government is going to knock on our doors and take our guns

This shit is happening now with cops

They stop citizens following the law and confiscate their weapons while pointing guns at them and arresting them

You know how hard it is to get a gun back after it was seized? Not to mention the amount of guns that go missing while in police custody

This is the real threat to the second amendment rights
Canadians also have the right to bear arms to a certain degree and the government is almost at the point of knocking on doors and taking guns.

In Canada, if your guns get seized, even in error, it is next to impossible to get them back. Also, the registry is a joke. We are registered.
Wrong. Canadians DO NOT have a constitutional right to bear arms.
Locked Previous topicNext topic