The real threat to our rights are idiot cops that don’t know the law

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

All you need to do is explain you have a weapon upon a stop immediately. Most Police Officers respect the law are well educated and respectful. I don't know where the hell you live that it is a shit show.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You didn’t watch any of the videos

Thanks for your irrelevant input 😂
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:50 pm All you need to do is explain you have a weapon upon a stop immediately. Most Police Officers respect the law are well educated and respectful. I don't know where the hell you live that it is a shit show.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have seen them. You're talking about a couple of instances which is the exception not the rule.
AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:57 pm You didn’t watch any of the videos

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:50 pm All you need to do is explain you have a weapon upon a stop immediately. Most Police Officers respect the law are well educated and respectful. I don't know where the hell you live that it is a shit show.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:02 pm I have seen them. You're talking about a couple of instances which is the exception not the rule.

It’s not a couple instances

Lately there’s been more bad cops than good and stations are being sued left and right for constitutional and civil right violations

Body cams and cell phones have finally put the corrupt police in the public eye and it’s sad that some people want to shrug it off

Even IF it was a few instances that’s not something to excuse because of bad apples

This police worship by the public and immunity when they f**k up is why police have the god complexes they have and think they are able to stomp on our constitutional rights

They already are taking our guns but the right wants to ignore that because they have a hard job 🙄
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:11 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:02 pm I have seen them. You're talking about a couple of instances which is the exception not the rule.

Lately there’s been more bad cops than good and stations are being sued left and right for constitutional and civil right violations

Body cams and cell phones have finally put the corrupt police in the public eye and it’s sad that some people want to shrug it off

Even IF it was a few instances that’s not something to excuse because of bad apples

This police worship by the public and immunity when they f**k up is why police have the god complexes they have and think they are able to stomp on our constitutional rights

They already are taking our guns but the right wants to ignore that because they have a hard job 🙄
I am not saying a few bad apples shouldn't be punished of course they should. My experience with Police is I have met maybe one Police Officer that ever had a God complex. Your examples are so very few. They are not taking our guns they have nothing to do with it. Good grief how dramatic can you be.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:17 pm

I am not saying a few bad apples shouldn't be punished of course they should. My experience with Police is I have met maybe one Police Officer that ever had a God complex. Your examples are so very few. They are not taking our guns they have nothing to do with it. Good grief how dramatic can you be.
They literally take guns

They seize them

The process of getting them back is hard as f**k and usually ends with them being “lost”

Yeah I have relatives in law enforcement and have spoken to law enforcement in a few states thanks to connections and research through my old job

They all have god complexes just be lucky you never experienced it first hand
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:21 pm

They literally take guns

They seize them

The process of getting them back is hard as f**k and usually ends with them being “lost”

Yeah I have relatives in law enforcement and have spoken to law enforcement in a few states thanks to connections and research through my old job

Cops are not randomly just taking legal guns for crying out loud. I have been around, lived and worked with law enforcement my entire life I seriously think your view is plain crazy.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:33 pm You are clearly an uneducated moron on gun rights. You don't know shit about police officers or the dangers they face every single day in an attempt to protect us from the crazy lunatics on the street.

I hope and pray that every single citizen in this country who bashes the police are one day in need of their help and or protection and are refused both. JUSTICE SERVED!!!
I agree with your last sentence. However police continue to their job in law enforcement. IMO that is what I think the cop haters hate them for.
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm
iamanon wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:33 pm You are clearly an uneducated moron on gun rights. You don't know shit about police officers or the dangers they face every single day in an attempt to protect us from the crazy lunatics on the street.

I hope and pray that every single citizen in this country who bashes the police are one day in need of their help and or protection and are refused both. JUSTICE SERVED!!!
Sorry I’m not giving up my right to carry to make some pos cop feel safe and happy

Looks like you and the cops need to learn the law and the constitution

Justice was served though... in every video the victim was either let go or the police were sued for infringing on the citizens rights

The gang in blue need to realize they are not above the law
Your right to carry is being taken away by the lunatic liberals. "Hell yes we are coming after your guns" says the failed beto in his run for the presidency. Governor Northam is determined to take your guns..just like every democratic presidential hopeful. You want to keep your guns?,,,,,, VOTE TRUMP 2020
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:23 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:21 pm

They literally take guns

They seize them

Cops are not randomly just taking legal guns for crying out loud. I have been around, lived and worked with law enforcement my entire life I seriously think your view is plain crazy.
Are you kidding me?!

They detain people for carrying legally and seize their weapons while they detail

I already posted about my uncles rifle that went missing in police custody because my cousins roommate... not my innocent cousin... was selling dime bags

They seize shit from innocent people all the time and it’s never returned

Every warrant search the people are innocent until proven guilty what happens if they aren’t guilty? They lose their shit guns included

It’s not crazy to want to protect my constitutional rights and stop the bullying antics of these police officers

Thankfully body cams and cell phones are catching their antics not that there’s any repercussions besides paid administrative leave

They need to make it so that this gang can’t turn their body cams off now
Locked Previous topicNext topic