FBI, ICE Investigating Ilhan Omar Over “Spree Of Felonies”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:20 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:12 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:09 pm

You know nothing about this newspaper.
You know you can check to see if anything has a bias right? You can just put the name in google along with the word bias and it tells you. According to mediabiasfactcheck it’s left center.
yes
I know.
Left of center can also mean less conservative and less biased in favor of the evangelical influences in government.
It’s an excellent newspaper.
Left center means they are slightly bias towards the left. 🙄. And I have family in Minnesota btw.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:04 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 am
Minnesota Star Trib reports that she’s not guilty of any felonies.
Oh well then, because they said so ... LOL

You seriously live and die by what some reporter says? You're kidding, right?

It's in their best interest to try to make that story go away so that there isn't more of a rucus. How embarrassing for the state that they "elected" that whole mess, if someone decides to take her to trial. Plus, anytime anyone says anything against her or the "squad" they're accused of being prejudiced. Most regular papers aren't going to want to take that on.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is a well respected and neutral newspaper .
It has been for many many decades.
Of course you won’t believe anything unless it’s a conservative newspaper or website that loves Trump.
I don’t know why I communicate with you.
It’s like talking to a wall or a young teen.
I’m giving up on most of you Trump cult members.
I should feel sorry for you ...but no.
To repeat myself, since you have zero comprehension, until there are records published to back this up or she goes to trial and evidence is presented, this is all just speculation. By everyone. You. Me. Reporters.

I very clearly stated that I didn't believe the original source and that more is needed to make a legitimate determination. Did you get it this time, Maw? Or do I need to repeat myself for a 3rd time?

And again, for the 600th time - just because someone doesn't despise the President and can acknowledge as any sane reasonable person should be able to the positive things he's done, it does not make them a Trump worshipper. They are not part of a cult simply because they do not suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They are rational human beings, unlike some, and standing in support of our leader. Just as everyone should be doing who is a United State's citizen. The same way many of us disagreed wholeheartedly with Obama, yet we didn't publicly malign and criticize him for the entire world to view and talk about. We didn't agree, but we showed respect for the office.

Supporting a candidate, a political stance or party, does not make one a cult member. If that were true, then YOU also would be a cult member of the left, especially taking into account your extreme worship of Obama. The same traits you point to in your little article about cults are the exact same traits that can easily be seen in the left.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:34 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:04 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 pm

Oh well then, because they said so ... LOL

You seriously live and die by what some reporter says? You're kidding, right?

It's in their best interest to try to make that story go away so that there isn't more of a rucus. How embarrassing for the state that they "elected" that whole mess, if someone decides to take her to trial. Plus, anytime anyone says anything against her or the "squad" they're accused of being prejudiced. Most regular papers aren't going to want to take that on.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is a well respected and neutral newspaper .
It has been for many many decades.
Of course you won’t believe anything unless it’s a conservative newspaper or website that loves Trump.
I don’t know why I communicate with you.
It’s like talking to a wall or a young teen.
I’m giving up on most of you Trump cult members.
I should feel sorry for you ...but no.
To repeat myself, since you have zero comprehension, until there are records published to back this up or she goes to trial and evidence is presented, this is all just speculation. By everyone. You. Me. Reporters.

I very clearly stated that I didn't believe the original source and that more is needed to make a legitimate determination. Did you get it this time, Maw? Or do I need to repeat myself for a 3rd time?

And again, for the 600th time - just because someone doesn't despise the President and can acknowledge as any sane reasonable person should be able to the positive things he's done, it does not make them a Trump worshipper. They are not part of a cult simply because they do not suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They are rational human beings, unlike some, and standing in support of our leader. Just as everyone should be doing who is a United State's citizen. The same way many of us disagreed wholeheartedly with Obama, yet we didn't publicly malign and criticize him for the entire world to view and talk about. We didn't agree, but we showed respect for the office.

Supporting a candidate, a political stance or party, does not make one a cult member. If that were true, then YOU also would be a cult member of the left, especially taking into account your extreme worship of Obama. The same traits you point to in your little article about cults are the exact same traits that can easily be seen in the left.
👏👏👏
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:01 pm Lol a wordpress blog citing The Blaze
It took you that long? I thought that would be the first or second post! The events of her life are the events of her life though, regardless of where those events are posted.
The timeline of events of her life don’t prove anything about her marrying her brother or committing multiple felonies. That’s solely an assertion of these ridiculous sources.
Locked Previous topicNext topic