Happy Birthday MichelleO

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:53 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:02 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Every complaint about school lunches at CM and here and Online is mainly a slam at Michelle Obama.
The complaint was clearly prejudiced against her.
And it’s a Crime to feed kids sugary greasy fatty salty foods and allowing them ( and the rest of the family ) to become unhealthy as a result of obesity.

Obesity is okay with you?🤪
Fine! Go stuff your Face and call
Michelle a man just like your buddy Morgan loves to do!

Oh Libby. Libby Libby Libby. You had another bad night? Started right around 6ish I see. Libby Libby Libby.
She calls Rachel Maddow a man and you calm Michelle Obama a man and post memes that are photoshopped.
Both of you are inappropriate.
Morgan Morgan Morgan
Please try to be fair and appropriate.
Wait you’re trying to compare your name calling to memes that are jokes? You can’t be serious.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:58 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:08 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....

And another comment from you in this post on page 1...

Well technically she called her obese not fat. It’s going to be the whole kid vs child thing again.
I imagine Libby in public, walking through the mall with a constant sneer on her face and her head on a swivel, just looking for ignorant fat conservatives and their children she can judge. What a special life.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Oh Libby. Libby Libby Libby. You had another bad night? Started right around 6ish I see. Libby Libby Libby.
She calls Rachel Maddow a man and you calm Michelle Obama a man and post memes that are photoshopped.
Morgan Morgan Morgan
Wait you’re trying to compare your name calling to memes that are jokes? You can’t be serious.
I’m disgusted with those two posters who are calling two admirable women “men”. It’s not funny.
Are memes supposed to be down and dirty, dishonest, inappropriate cartoons always?
If you can’t see how they are alike then you’re just as bad as those two are.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am

That’s hysterical ‘
I’ve never told anyone they are stupid and fat!😳
I’m not the one who does any of those things!
So much projection!
See- THIS is what makes people leave!
You say you don’t know? Well they’re not going to come back and tell You.
But it’s true and you have a bunch of others like you who are also responsible.
Goody for you.
I won’t reply to you from now on.
Just keep this in mind.
Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....
STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
Well technically she called her obese not fat. It’s going to be the whole kid vs child thing again.
I was waiting for her to make that argument
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:08 pm
Morgan Morgan Morgan
I’m disgusted with those two posters who are calling two admirable women “men”. It’s not funny.
Are memes supposed to be down and dirty, dishonest, inappropriate cartoons always?
Memes that be anything since humor is subjective. Not everyone finds the same things funny.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:09 pm

She just did her other thing which is to just ignore it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Morgan Morgan Morgan
We have been trying to explain this to her ever since that meme group came out. 🙄
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:08 pm
Morgan Morgan Morgan
I’m disgusted with the way you’re obsessed about Trump.
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Every complaint about school lunches at CM and here and Online is mainly a slam at Michelle Obama.
The complaint was clearly prejudiced against her.
And it’s a Crime to feed kids sugary greasy fatty salty foods and allowing them ( and the rest of the family ) to become unhealthy as a result of obesity.

Obesity is okay with you?🤪
Fine! Go stuff your Face and call
Michelle a man just like your buddy Morgan loves to do!

You missed her declaring that AZ was obese and was butthurt because she was quacking about obese families. LOL

The sundowning is real.
You know, when someone made that claim I thought it was just a joke or an insult. Now I’m starting to see it. It could explain a lot of things. Maybe she does have the onset of Dementia like some claim. I have been racking my brain on why she acts the way she does and can’t figure it out. I’m starting to assume they are right so In that case we all probably should ignore her. I know I’m not going to argue with someone with dementia. It can’t be good for her.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:10 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:09 pm

She just did her other thing which is to just ignore it.
I notice once she is shown that she indeed said something she either tries to twist it or she will ignore it. The thing that opened my eyes was she said these things in this post not long before saying she doesn’t say those things. I think there is seriously something going on there and everyone should start ignoring her. Especially at night time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic