Happy Birthday MichelleO

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:15 am
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....

And another comment from you in this post on page 1...

Well it’s true!
It true her lunch program was a failure. Most of the food went in the garbage. Just search for images of her lunches.

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
WTH is that in the bottom right?
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AngelicUnicorn wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:54 am
Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm I don't know who started the lunch program, but pushing standards lower for feeding children can't be good.
I would have to look up the school lunch standard again, but I do know that many of the high school students I deal with refuse to eat lunch at school, choosing to either go without or bring their own, because the food isn’t good any more. They either don’t get enough or it doesn’t taste good. So, if this holds, I see it as a good thing.
But if the food is already bad, why would lowering standards even more make things better?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am
Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm I don't know who started the lunch program, but pushing standards lower for feeding children can't be good.
I would have to look up the school lunch standard again, but I do know that many of the high school students I deal with refuse to eat lunch at school, choosing to either go without or bring their own, because the food isn’t good any more. They either don’t get enough or it doesn’t taste good. So, if this holds, I see it as a good thing.
But if the food is already bad, why would lowering standards even more make things better?
Good question!
They think that serving fruits and vegetables for school lunches is “bad”!
Now they’re going to eliminate actual healthy foods and let kids eat crap again!
OMG
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

USDA Announces School and Summer Meals Reforms

https://www.usda.gov/media/press-releas ... ls-reforms
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 am

That doesn't seem bad at all. So it isn't really lowering standards, it's changing some of the guidelines to allow more choices.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:11 am
Lexy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 am

That doesn't seem bad at all. So it isn't really lowering standards, it's changing some of the guidelines to allow more choices.
Exactly. More choices less food being thrown in the trash.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Has anyone else been seeing commercials for Perdue chicken nuggets with veggies in them?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:47 pm
Lexy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:40 pm Most kids will not eat the healthy stuff unfortunately so most of the healthy lunch gets thrown out anyway. Kids were throwing Obama school lunches in the trash. What nutritional value does thrown away food have? Better to serve some pizza or chicken nuggets that get eaten verses fruits and vegetables getting thrown in the trash.
Omg
😳
What you think it’s better for kids to throw lunches away and go hungry than for the kids to just eat a corn dog and fries?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:22 am

As far as I’m aware of I have never caused anyone to leave this group. You are projecting. You try to act like a mean girl. Not so much in a “ clan or cult” nobody really wants to be associated with you. But you try to tear people down to build yourself up. You do it in every single post. You attack them and say they are stupid and fat. You say some really ugly stuff. Hell you just said some really ugly stuff just moments ago and you refuse to acknowledge your own behavior. Are you proud of the things you say to people. The really mean and hateful disgusting things you throw out at people to tear them down? Are you going to lie and say you don’t? What is wrong with you? Why are you like this?
That’s hysterical ‘
I’ve never told anyone they are stupid and fat!😳
I’m not the one who does any of those things!
So much projection!
See- THIS is what makes people leave!
You say you don’t know? Well they’re not going to come back and tell You.
But it’s true and you have a bunch of others like you who are also responsible.
Goody for you.
I won’t reply to you from now on.
Just keep this in mind.
Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....
STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
Well technically she called her obese not fat. It’s going to be the whole kid vs child thing again.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:15 am
GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am

Well it’s true!
It true her lunch program was a failure. Most of the food went in the garbage. Just search for images of her lunches.

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
What is that “meat” it looks like canned dog food.
Locked Previous topicNext topic