Happy Birthday MichelleO

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:10 am
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Bwahahaha
See! I keep telling you that nobody takes anything you say seriously. You have ruined your reputation in this group soooooo bad! You leave and come back with a new screen name but never come back with a new attitude. It just keeps getting worse with each new screen name. Why can’t you be a little more self aware?
See? I told you so many times that the many posters who left CM and some who left this group were disgusted with the bashing and prejudice from you and others . It’s like you’re part of a clan or cult of “ mean girls “ who bait and tear people down to build yourselves up!
That’s why they leave and why I’ve left several times too.
Are you proud of that?
As far as I’m aware of I have never caused anyone to leave this group. You are projecting. You try to act like a mean girl. Not so much in a “ clan or cult” nobody really wants to be associated with you. But you try to tear people down to build yourself up. You do it in every single post. You attack them and say they are stupid and fat. You say some really ugly stuff. Hell you just said some really ugly stuff just moments ago and you refuse to acknowledge your own behavior. Are you proud of the things you say to people. The really mean and hateful disgusting things you throw out at people to tear them down? Are you going to lie and say you don’t? What is wrong with you? Why are you like this?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:22 am

See! I keep telling you that nobody takes anything you say seriously. You have ruined your reputation in this group soooooo bad! You leave and come back with a new screen name but never come back with a new attitude. It just keeps getting worse with each new screen name. Why can’t you be a little more self aware?
See? I told you so many times that the many posters who left CM and some who left this group were disgusted with the bashing and prejudice from you and others . It’s like you’re part of a clan or cult of “ mean girls “ who bait and tear people down to build yourselves up!
Are you proud of that?
As far as I’m aware of I have never caused anyone to leave this group. You are projecting. You try to act like a mean girl. Not so much in a “ clan or cult” nobody really wants to be associated with you. But you try to tear people down to build yourself up. You do it in every single post. You attack them and say they are stupid and fat. You say some really ugly stuff. Hell you just said some really ugly stuff just moments ago and you refuse to acknowledge your own behavior. Are you proud of the things you say to people. The really mean and hateful disgusting things you throw out at people to tear them down? Are you going to lie and say you don’t? What is wrong with you? Why are you like this?
That’s hysterical ‘
I’ve never told anyone they are stupid and fat!😳
I’m not the one who does any of those things!
So much projection!
See- THIS is what makes people leave!
You say you don’t know? Well they’re not going to come back and tell You.
But it’s true and you have a bunch of others like you who are also responsible.
Goody for you.
I won’t reply to you from now on.
Just keep this in mind.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am

Are you proud of that?
That’s hysterical ‘
So much projection!
Goody for you.
Just keep this in mind.
Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....
STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
And another comment from you in this post on page 1...
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

That’s hysterical ‘
So much projection!
Goody for you.
Just keep this in mind.
Seriously? This is what I’m talking about when I say you have no self awareness. Do you even read the shit you say to people? In this very post on page 2 you said this to AZ....
STFU
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
Well it’s true!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am

That’s hysterical ‘
So much projection!
Goody for you.
Just keep this in mind.
STFU
Well it’s true!
So you admit you tell people they are probably fat and you say they are dumb? Let’s not forget all the comments about people being undereducated and uneducated. You are mean Libby. You are hateful. I haven’t seen any member on this site so filled with hate more than you are.
You tell me I’m running people off. What am I doing to run people off? Nobody has ran off. Just because you don’t like when me and some other people point out your hypocrisy or put you in your place does not mean we are running people off. You have said way more mean things to people in here than any comments I have seen anyone else make. Why do you treat people like this? How in the f**k do you expect people to take you serious, be “ kind” to you or even interact seriously with you when you do this? I seriously can’t figure out what the f**k is wrong with you. It just keeps getting worse.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm I don't know who started the lunch program, but pushing standards lower for feeding children can't be good.
I would have to look up the school lunch standard again, but I do know that many of the high school students I deal with refuse to eat lunch at school, choosing to either go without or bring their own, because the food isn’t good any more. They either don’t get enough or it doesn’t taste good. So, if this holds, I see it as a good thing.
Progress, not perfection.
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 pm “Under the new rules, schools would be allowed to reduce the number of fruits and vegetables required at each meal. The latest change follows a 2019 rollback of restrictions on milk and sodium content in school lunches.

Critics said the change will pave the way for greasier, more unhealthy foods such as pizza, french fries and burgers.”

Keep America Obese!
(The acronym, KAO, can even be pronounced cow. Seems...darkly fitting)
Yep
It’s just ridiculous that so many kids are being fed crap
And their moms are happy that they will skip fruits and vegetables in favor of chicken nuggets and donuts. Michelle actually wanted kids to eat heathy lunches but because it was Her idea, they rejected it.
🤮
I think the main issue was unrealistic sized portions (too small for ages of the kids) and ridiculous items posing as vegetables and/or healthy meals. Search "Michelle Obama Lunch" and look at the pictures for examples of the lunches kids were given under the program to see why it was hated.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Bwahahaha
Are you proud of that?
Yep
It’s just ridiculous that so many kids are being fed crap
And their moms are happy that they will skip fruits and vegetables in favor of chicken nuggets and donuts. Michelle actually wanted kids to eat heathy lunches but because it was Her idea, they rejected it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't necessarily think that easing up on the guidelines equates to serving a plate full of lard topped with a sprinkle of sugar. That's not what I get from these changes. It's pretty widely known about how inedible the lunches got. I've heard descriptions ranging from Styrofoam to cardboard used with respect to quality.

Easing up the guidelines will allow the changing of ingredients to hopefully make the meals actually palatable and alter the portions to be more appropriate. I see what she was doing, I respect the intent, but I think it ended up a bit extreme in execution.

As with anything, there has to be a happy medium somewhere.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am

That’s hysterical ‘
So much projection!
Goody for you.
Just keep this in mind.
STFU
Well it’s true!
It true her lunch program was a failure. Most of the food went in the garbage. Just search for images of her lunches.
23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg
Locked Previous topicNext topic