CNN liberal hacks

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 am
Carpy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:38 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 pm

If you call someone a hack, you mean they're not great at what they do — especially writing. A mediocre writer is called a hack. Once upon a time hack was short for “an ordinary horse,” and now it's an insult for writers. No one wants to be a hack!

The liberal portion connotates that she feels his leanings and interpretation head toward the left.
My dad went to school in a horse drawn school hack. He always called the school bus a hack, when I was a kid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_hack

That is cool history!

I meant to tell you earlier when we were talking...daddy would have been 102 today!
Happy birthday to daddy.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:07 pm
4HotTacos wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:16 pm Not sure why you are asking if people watch CNN. Do you feel ratings should dictate if a Congressperson should respond to questions about an ongoing hearing?
She couldve answered the questions, for sure it would have been sent for a spin by the liberal media. Then why answer? Its the same in here. Why answer some questions when it going to be turned around and for a spin. We all know what the msm does, does anybody really watch anymore?
I have a different opinion. The Congress is elected by the citizens and should be able to answer direct questions about matters before them. The questions was polite, respectful and concerned ongoing events. I see no reason to insult someone who has Press Credentials to cover the Congress and is doing their job.
because that reporter has a history of posting fake news and refusing to retract when its pointed out.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

democrats don't minds when nancy pelosi is a rude bitch to reporters, in fact CNN, LOVED it when pelosi did it.

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

was it okay when Omar snapped at the same reporter and refused to answer him, saying "what is wrong with you?" when he asked her a question.

Locked Previous topicNext topic