All about cults and their members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm

I never take you seriously anymore. So like I said, I looked through the replies before clicking any link from you because most of your links are bias bullshit links. Look around Libby! Nobody takes you serious. Nobody thinks you are a genius either so keeps to “ dumb” comments to yourself.
Libby is not my screen name or my name.

And you’re definitely not playing with a full deck.
You think my links are bulllshit because you cant face the truth . Just like your idol Trump. When the truth is published, he says it’s fake news.
Omg our country is going down the tubes because of him
And his followers !
Typical.
Damn you’re on an off topic roll tonight! Calling people dumb, saying they aren’t playing with a full deck, insults and name calling left and right.

What do you prefer to be called? Gerpie? IGA? LGA? Minnesota? LindaLu? LittleMum? Grey? Gander? Libby? I know I missed some in there.
😳 more alts?
KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I never take you seriously anymore. So like I said, I looked through the replies before clicking any link from you because most of your links are bias bullshit links. Look around Libby! Nobody takes you serious. Nobody thinks you are a genius either so keeps to “ dumb” comments to yourself.

You think my links are bulllshit because you cant face the truth . Just like your idol Trump. When the truth is published, he says it’s fake news.
And his followers !
Typical.
Damn you’re on an off topic roll tonight! Calling people dumb, saying they aren’t playing with a full deck, insults and name calling left and right.

What do you prefer to be called? Gerpie? IGA? LGA? Minnesota? LindaLu? LittleMum? Grey? Gander? Libby? I know I missed some in there.
Lendia? Or something like that.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:52 pm
Not stirring any pot. 🙄
If you can’t see the similarities between trump fans and cult members, you’re either in denial and embarrassed to admit that it’s true or you’re just too damn dumb.

And his followers !
Typical.
Libby use to be your screen name.

Trump isn’t my idol. I just don’t like any of the crazy democrats running against him. They are so bad Trump is better.
Our country is going down the tubes because of far left nuts like you who need safe spaces when they here the name Trump.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:35 pm

And his followers !
Typical.

😳 more alts?
Some her previous screen names from CM and here.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:42 pm

And his followers !
Typical.
Libby use yo be your screen name.

Trump isn’t my idol. I just don’t like any of the crazy democrats running against him. They are so bad Trump is better.
Our country is going down the tubes because of far right nuts like you who need safe spaces when they here the name Trump.
She’s not “far right” she’s left, not necessarily far left, but she does use those sites as sources.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

And his followers !
Typical.

This is bizarre!
You actually are keeping track? Obsessed!
Omg
😲
Scary!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

And his followers !
Typical.

Our country is going down the tubes because of far right nuts like you who need safe spaces when they here the name Trump.
LOL
“ far right nuts like me”?
Safe spaces ?
😂🤣😆😁
HEAR the name Trump, not here !
Oh wow. 😂
It’s time for you to go night-night!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:50 pm

And his followers !
Typical.

This is bizarre!
You actually are keeping track? Obsessed!
Omg
😲
Scary!
You are infamous for your name changes, name calling, insults and inability to stay on topic. It’s a shame no one from your “side” will tell you. They say you won’t change so it does no good, maybe they just enjoy the entertainment.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:47 pm

And his followers !
Typical.

She’s not “far right” she’s left, not necessarily far left, but she does use those sites as sources.
Lol I meant left
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:53 pm

And his followers !
Typical.

LOL
“ far right nuts like me”?
Safe spaces ?
😂🤣😆😁
HEAR the name Trump, not here !
Oh wow. 😂
It’s time for you to go night-night!
Far left* nut job like you.
No I was distracted.
Locked Previous topicNext topic