All about cults and their members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
She is trying to stir the pot. I figured I would read some of the replies before clicking the link. Figured it was total BS.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
She is trying to stir the pot. I figured I would read some of the replies before clicking the link. Figured it was total BS.
Not stirring any pot. 🙄
If you can’t see the similarities between trump fans and cult members, you’re either in denial and embarrassed to admit that it’s true or you’re just too damn dumb.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 pm
morgan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 pm

I'm an educated adult with critical thinking skills. I love my country. I refuse to be quiet about the corrupt demagogue and his supporters who make a mockery of what this country stands for.
Oh dear. I believe Libby's Alt has just been exposed. :lol:
I think it’s kinda adorable that you actually think she could pull off an alt.
I could but I’m not that dishonest and sneaky.
You’re kind of adorable pretending to have a working brain and conscience.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:40 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 pm

I'm an educated adult with critical thinking skills. I love my country. I refuse to be quiet about the corrupt demagogue and his supporters who make a mockery of what this country stands for.
I don’t have “An alt”
Guess what? Lots of people know Trump is a corrupt unqualified liar. And we know he is not good for America. He only cares about himself and money.
We know. Lots of us.
Lots. And lots.
Go away.
( Libby is an old screen name. Keep up)
Sure Libby.... Sure. Why don’t you want to be called Libby anymore?
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:52 pm
Not stirring any pot. 🙄
If you can’t see the similarities between trump fans and cult members, you’re either in denial and embarrassed to admit that it’s true or you’re just too damn dumb.
I never take you seriously anymore. So like I said, I looked through the replies before clicking any link from you because most of your links are bias bullshit links. Look around Libby! Nobody takes you serious. Nobody thinks you are a genius either so keeps to “ dumb” comments to yourself.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:57 pm

I don’t have “An alt”
Guess what? Lots of people know Trump is a corrupt unqualified liar. And we know he is not good for America. He only cares about himself and money.
We know. Lots of us.
Lots. And lots.
Go away.
Didn't we ask her what she wanted to be called, since we really aren't comfortable calling her "grandma" and didn't she say she didn't care what we called her?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Not stirring any pot. 🙄
I never take you seriously anymore. So like I said, I looked through the replies before clicking any link from you because most of your links are bias bullshit links. Look around Libby! Nobody takes you serious. Nobody thinks you are a genius either so keeps to “ dumb” comments to yourself.
Libby is not my screen name or my name.

And you’re definitely not playing with a full deck.
You think my links are bulllshit because you cant face the truth . Just like your idol Trump. When the truth is published, he says it’s fake news.
Omg our country is going down the tubes because of him
And his followers !
Typical.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

I don’t have “An alt”
We know. Lots of us.
Lots. And lots.
Go away.
I don’t care.
It’s just that you’re not with it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm
Not stirring any pot. 🙄
Libby is not my screen name or my name.

And you’re definitely not playing with a full deck.
You think my links are bulllshit because you cant face the truth . Just like your idol Trump. When the truth is published, he says it’s fake news.
Omg our country is going down the tubes because of him
And his followers !
Typical.
Damn you’re on an off topic roll tonight! Calling people dumb, saying they aren’t playing with a full deck, insults and name calling left and right.

What do you prefer to be called? Gerpie? IGA? LGA? Minnesota? LindaLu? LittleMum? Grey? Gander? Libby? I know I missed some in there.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:13 pm

I don’t have “An alt”
We know. Lots of us.
Lots. And lots.
Go away.
I don’t care.
It’s just that you’re not with it.
Is “it” something that appears after the sun goes down?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic