All about cults and their members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Really? I was addressing the part I enlarged.

I'm speaking of the future. The Republican Party has become a harbor for white supremacists, nationalists, and those with fascist tendencies. All those things are the antithesis of what our country is supposed to stand for. Unless Republicans purge their party of those elements it won't survive in the long term.
Okay. Back as far as 2012, maybe before that we were constantly being told on CM by democrats that the Republican Party was too conservative, too far right. Unless they moved to the center the party would implode and never win the presidency again for a long long long time if ever.

Guess what? They were wrong.

It is now being said about the democrats. A lot of the party is way too far left for many voters. We shall see what happens.

Does the Republican Party want the undesirable people you mentioned? Hell no. Please explain how to keep them from registering as republicans. For that matter, I am sure there are all kinds of unsavory members of the democrat party also, like the anti-fa people.

Has Trump publicly said the Republican Party is no place for those extremists? No. Today's Republican Party has none of the integrity it had during the presidencies of men like Reagan and Eisenhower. That lack of integrity will be it's downfall.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:25 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm speaking of the future. The Republican Party has become a harbor for white supremacists, nationalists, and those with fascist tendencies. All those things are the antithesis of what our country is supposed to stand for. Unless Republicans purge their party of those elements it won't survive in the long term.
Okay. Back as far as 2012, maybe before that we were constantly being told on CM by democrats that the Republican Party was too conservative, too far right. Unless they moved to the center the party would implode and never win the presidency again for a long long long time if ever.

It is now being said about the democrats. A lot of the party is way too far left for many voters. We shall see what happens.

Does the Republican Party want the undesirable people you mentioned? Hell no. Please explain how to keep them from registering as republicans. For that matter, I am sure there are all kinds of unsavory members of the democrat party also, like the anti-fa people.

Has Trump publicly said the Republican Party is no place for those extremists? No. Today's Republican Party has none of the integrity it had during the presidencies of men like Reagan and Eisenhower. That lack of integrity will be it's downfall.
You’re very amusing. Are you related to Libby? You too seem to get along so well.

Actually most people feel that mentioning or talking about the extremists is just giving them the attention and publicity they crave.

The only thing I have heard the democrats say has no place in their party is pro-life people and God. Both the republicans proudly welcome.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 638

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:41 pm

You’re very amusing. Are you related to Libby? You too seem to get along so well.

Actually most people feel that mentioning or talking about the extremists is just giving them the attention and publicity they crave.

The only thing I have heard the democrats say has no place in their party is pro-life people and God. Both the republicans proudly welcome.

I'm an educated adult with critical thinking skills. I love my country. I refuse to be quiet about the corrupt demagogue and his supporters who make a mockery of what this country stands for.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Yes. It could explain why so many are loyal to him. He began with the red MAGA hats and encouraged violence at his rallies ,assuring people he would pay for their bail, fees, if they punch protestors, yelling inappropriate things like “lock her up”! And saying Mexicans were criminals and rapists , insisting there should be a wall ! Alll if it roped them in - if they were just as inappropriate as he is.
He had them thinking only he could MAGA , pretending that the Obama Administration wrecked our country which of course was not true.
Ugh.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:15 pm Actually, Trump used some cult-tactics to gather faithful followers. And he succeeded in creating a cultist following.
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:05 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
Yes, I believe she is trying to say that people who support President Trump have the traits listed in the article.
Isn't the Maw adorable! Kind of funny, I read it and thought that it explains the left pretty accurately. :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 pm

I'm an educated adult with critical thinking skills. I love my country. I refuse to be quiet about the corrupt demagogue and his supporters who make a mockery of what this country stands for.
Oh dear. I believe Libby's Alt has just been exposed. :lol:
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 638

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm

You can't disagree with what I said so you try to divert attention by attacking me. You've learned well from Trump.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it’s kinda adorable that you actually think she could pull off an alt.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Deleted User 203

Unread post

"Bustle:" Bustle is a liberal online American women's magazine founded in August 2013 by Bryan Goldberg. Bustle is designed for women and it positions news and politics alongside articles about beauty, celebrities, and fashion trends.

^^This explains the young women in the photos and the 9 personality traits article that indicates that these "traits" might mean you'll join a cult.

Reminds me of my old high school days and getting engrossed in articles from Seventeen magazine, believing that I was growing major brain cells while doing so.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

I don’t have “An alt”
Guess what? Lots of people know Trump is a corrupt unqualified liar. And we know he is not good for America. He only cares about himself and money.
We know. Lots of us.
Lots. And lots.
Go away.
( Libby is an old screen name. Keep up)
Locked Previous topicNext topic