All about cults and their members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.bustle.com/p/if-you-exhibit ... lt-9432374

This is related to the many political discussions here and on CM.
It’s interesting to read WHY people support specific candidates and policies.
It’s also related to comments by many people who have close contact with the president and have identified the unquestioned loyalty to president Trump
The latest was a comment by Parnas who was interviewed on MSNBC.
There,my follow-up to the link.
Thoughts?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Aren’t you suppose to summarize the article not just a link?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:21 pm Aren’t you suppose to summarize the article not just a link?
Sometimes people don’t. They just print a link. Have you forgotten?
But I just added a summary.
Just for you.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:30 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:21 pm Aren’t you suppose to summarize the article not just a link?
Sometimes people don’t. They just print a link.
But I just added a summary.
Just for you.
Thanks I was wondering if the link had anything to do with news and politics or if it was just an article about cults. I’ll check it out.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:12 pm https://www.bustle.com/p/if-you-exhibit ... lt-9432374

It’s also related to comments by many people who have close contact with the president and have identified the unquestioned loyalty to president Trump
Thoughts?
You know you won't get rational or unbiased discussion in this group. It's always one extreme or the other. Frankly, I don't know why anyone bothers.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
It applies.
If you read the article.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:39 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:12 pm https://www.bustle.com/p/if-you-exhibit ... lt-9432374

Thoughts?
You know you won't get rational or unbiased discussion in this group. It's always one extreme or the other. Frankly, I don't know why anyone bothers.
It’s probably too complicated.
I keep trying ... 🙁
Deleted User 638

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.

I don't think Trump supporters can be accurately called Republicans. Their political views are more compatible with right wing extremists. It is my sincere hope they stop using the Republican Party as a front. The party is doomed if they don't.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, I believe she is trying to say that people who support President Trump have the traits listed in the article.
Locked Previous topicNext topic