Question about American Politics right now

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:26 pm
Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm

I'll go by what I live. Everyone is angry with her.
Okay. I’ll go by polls, which are more representative than a single person’s experience. Her approval rating in Michigan is on par with Trump’s in Michigan. That’s not to say either she or Trump will or won’t be re-elected there, just that between her and Stabenow’s victories, Michigan isn’t a somewhere Peters will necessarily be punished for not joining the Republicans in trying to block witnesses.
Francee, how are you able to follow all this stuff? Are you in politics? Just curious.
Nope, just find it really interesting!
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You know everyone in Michigan?
Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:03 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:50 am
Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 am

Whitmer
Her approval rating is about the same as Trump’s, and she has a much lower disapproval rating than him - still doesn’t seem like Gary Peters needs to worry about a massive conservative contingent at home holding a witnesses vote against him.
I'll go by what I live. Everyone is angry with her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic