Trump denies knowing yet another figure in his notorious past

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-den ... itter_page

Photos of Trump with Prince Andrew reveals he DOES know him. (Just like the times he denied knowing David Duke.)
Of course this is part of the group of men who hung out with Epstein including Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew.
Good lord how long is he going to lie and deflect and deny what a fake he is ?!?!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

All Trump knows is lying.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Trump will deny he knows Marla Maples if it was inconvenient. And his base would believe it 😁
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Yep!😂
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm Trump will deny he knows Marla Maples if it was inconvenient. And his base would believe it 😁
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course. Meeting people briefly across the country during business trips means they should at least be Facebook Friends, right? I mean, nobody EVER has pictures taken with a person who you know by name but don't know personally. That would just be impossible!
KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:55 pm Of course. Meeting people briefly across the country during business trips means they should at least be Facebook Friends, right? I mean, nobody EVER has pictures taken with a person who you know by name but don't know personally. That would just be impossible!
I had a picture taken with the Clintons as a child. Does that mean I know them? Is my opinion on the based on that encounter mean more than anyone else that didn’t have a picture with them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Meeting someone once as a child and spending time with someone as an adult are 2 different things. If you read the article, it says that they have met on several occasions. That’s knowing someone. Doesn’t make them BFFs, but it does mean that they know each other.
hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:01 pm
morgan wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:55 pm Of course. Meeting people briefly across the country during business trips means they should at least be Facebook Friends, right? I mean, nobody EVER has pictures taken with a person who you know by name but don't know personally. That would just be impossible!
I had a picture taken with the Clintons as a child. Does that mean I know them? Is my opinion on the based on that encounter mean more than anyone else that didn’t have a picture with them.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He didn’t just meet him briefly across the country during business trips. They were photographed partying together with Epstein at Mar-A-Lago in 2000.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:12 pm
He didn’t just meet him briefly across the country during business trips. They were photographed partying together with Epstein at Mar-A-Lago in 2000.
Can you imagine what that party at Mar A Lago was like ?
I suspect everyone there knew each other very well.
🤢🙁🤮
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Most people aren't going to forget meeting a British prince on at least two occasions. It's especially unlikely with a social climber and name dropper like Trump.
Locked Previous topicNext topic