Another right wing conspiracy theory debunked. What else is new

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A report ordered by Trump flunky AG William Barr and done by Justice Department’s inspector general Michael E. Horowitz, concluded that the F.B.I. had adequate reason in 2016 to open an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia. Mr. Horowitz did not support Mr. Trump’s accusations that F.B.I. officials conspired to sabotage his campaign.

Inspector General Horowitz said that the F.B.I. had enough evidence in the summer of 2016 to lawfully open a full investigation into Trump's campaign and some of his associates were either wittingly or unwittingly helping Russia to interfere in the election.

Big surprise. Barr doesn't like the facts and is crying about it. And no doubt Trump will continue to tell the same lies as if nothing has changed and his base will never read the report anyway. And on and on it goes.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

You mean it wasn't an attempted overthrow of the US government?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:24 pm You mean it wasn't an attempted overthrow of the US government?
I think the word you're looking for is COUP? Definition a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.???
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So rather than conspiring to hurt Trump, they were utterly incompetent.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am So rather than conspiring to hurt Trump, they were utterly incompetent.
Some low level people were. There was a finding of no political bias in the top levels of the FBI. Can Trump administration honestly say there was no incompetence in their administration? Isn’t that the reason for massive turnovers? That doesn’t change the fact that the investigation was legitimate, like everyone in the world figured out except for extremists.

Point is the right wing conspiracies are out of control. Now, instead of accepting these findings from the inspector general that was appointed by Barr, they are starting a new investigation. Don’t like the results? Keep trying, right? It’s only tax payer money. The hypocrisy of claiming democrats are always investigating. Shameless.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I wonder who the next FBI Director will be?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, this long awaited report that was touted about for a while fell flat, now Durhams report is greatly anticipated. I don't think it's going to be much different.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic