NATO summit ends with Trump calling Trudeau ‘two-faced’ after video of world leaders apparently mocking the president

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You couldn’t find an outsider who wasn’t corrupt?

And his base fears globalization because they’ve never been anywhere. Maybe if they got out more they wouldn’t fear the world.
water<wine wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:10 pm you people are hilarious. all it takes is one video by demented biden not talking about kids rubbing his legs in the pool for you to be brainwashed 😂🤡

1st of all, people voted for trump BECAUSE he was an outsider who wanted to move away from globalism. so why would we expect globalists like trudeau and macron to fawn over him? lol.

2nd, trudeau has a very low approval rating in canada, lower than trump's actually and macron's is in the gutter in france. the yellow vest protests are STILL going on in france. Marie Le pen's right wing populism party won the majority in parliament over macron's. not sure why they are superior to trump?

3rd, Trudeau has been snubbed by other world leaders, contrary to what your propagandists say, they're not all sorority sisters.

and last, it seems trudea and macron are embarrassed they were caught being inappropriate. macron is enraged he was filmed w/o his knowledge and boris johnson is pissed he's being included because he didnt even say anything about trump. You guys claim trump is a horrible unprofessional bully but love it when others are. including Biden who called an elderly democrat voter a FAT liar the other day. you hate racism but dont mind Trudeau's black face, at least we know none of your outrage was sincere. You're just butthurt you lost. 😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:47 pm You couldn’t find an outsider who wasn’t corrupt?

And his base fears globalization because they’ve never been anywhere. Maybe if they got out more they wouldn’t fear the world.
water<wine wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:10 pm you people are hilarious. all it takes is one video by demented biden not talking about kids rubbing his legs in the pool for you to be brainwashed 😂🤡

1st of all, people voted for trump BECAUSE he was an outsider who wanted to move away from globalism. so why would we expect globalists like trudeau and macron to fawn over him? lol.

2nd, trudeau has a very low approval rating in canada, lower than trump's actually and macron's is in the gutter in france. the yellow vest protests are STILL going on in france. Marie Le pen's right wing populism party won the majority in parliament over macron's. not sure why they are superior to trump?

3rd, Trudeau has been snubbed by other world leaders, contrary to what your propagandists say, they're not all sorority sisters.

and last, it seems trudea and macron are embarrassed they were caught being inappropriate. macron is enraged he was filmed w/o his knowledge and boris johnson is pissed he's being included because he didnt even say anything about trump. You guys claim trump is a horrible unprofessional bully but love it when others are. including Biden who called an elderly democrat voter a FAT liar the other day. you hate racism but dont mind Trudeau's black face, at least we know none of your outrage was sincere. You're just butthurt you lost. 😂
That whole anti-globalization thing is so puzzling.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fear of globalization is simple prejudice and ethnocentrism.
Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:47 pm You couldn’t find an outsider who wasn’t corrupt?

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:38 pm Fear of globalization is simple prejudice and ethnocentrism.

"Sorry, if I am PAYING for sperm it better be from a HEALTHY 6ft, fit Nordic athlete, organic diet, high IQ individual."

https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26920
of course that triggered you. how dare I have my own sexual preferences that don't include hypothetical HIV sperm- I must be racist :? If you aren't discriminatory when it comes to baby making, something is wrong with you. that is kinda what nature wants us to do. be particular and select good genes for our offspring.

btw reporting you for personal attacks. you whined about me using your old SN, I have respected your wish not to since then and yet you just can't stop harassing me after I requested you leave me alone.

you think you're cute and getting around breaking TOS but you're not. you're claiming I am racist because of my sexual preferences. how about YOU go f**k the whole world and make up for all of the injustice you see in me not wanting to do the same.

btw, my husband (the actual father of my children) isn't even Nordic, genius but I do think they're beautiful people, oh the HUMANITY AND BIGOTRY! :lol:
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:38 pm Fear of globalization is simple prejudice and ethnocentrism.

hmmm, how about no.

globalism
noun [ U ]
UK /ˈɡləʊbəlɪzəm/ US

the idea that events in one country cannot be separated from those in another, and that a government should consider the effects of its actions on the rest of the world:

nationalism
noun [ U ]
US /ˈnæʃ·ə·nəlˌɪz·əm/

SOCIAL STUDIES
the feelings of affection and pride that people have for their country

POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
Nationalism is also the desire for political independence in a country that is controlled by or part of another country:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... ationalism

most people against globalism want sovereignty, don't want 3rd party bureaucrats making decisions for us! want to encourage small businesses and a healthy middle class. you know where the middle class has declined? the west. you know where its grown the most? CHINA. why do you think that is?

and the irony of you accusing others of ethno-centrism when you're a pro Israel Zionist. the most ethnocentric ideology/nation in the world!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:53 am

"Sorry, if I am PAYING for sperm it better be from a HEALTHY 6ft, fit Nordic athlete, organic diet, high IQ individual."

of course that triggered you. how dare I have my own sexual preferences that don't include hypothetical HIV sperm- I must be racist :? If you aren't discriminatory when it comes to baby making, something is wrong with you. that is kinda what nature wants us to do. be particular and select good genes for our offspring.

btw reporting you for personal attacks. you whined about me using your old SN, I have respected your wish not to since then and yet you just can't stop harassing me after I requested you leave me alone.

you think you're cute and getting around breaking TOS but you're not. you're claiming I am racist because of my sexual preferences. how about YOU go f**k the whole world and make up for all of the injustice you see in me not wanting to do the same.

btw, my husband (the actual father of my children) isn't even Nordic, genius but I do think they're beautiful people, oh the HUMANITY AND BIGOTRY! :lol:
Triggered me? More like made me laugh.

Harassing you? How? I responded with your own words. You wrote them on this board. I can respond.

If ANYONE here is triggered, it's you. Look at just this response. You're all over the place telling me about yourself for whatever reason.
306/232

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Harassing you? How? I responded with your own words. You wrote them on this board. I can respond.

If ANYONE here is triggered, it's you. Look at just this response. You're all over the place telling me about yourself for whatever reason.
no, YOU connected standards I have for a hypothetical sperm donor as support for an accusation of "prejudice and ethnocentrism". YOU connected two separate posts with separate contexts to try to say something defamatory about me. don't wriggle out of it now. I would rather not tell you anything about me but YOU are the one who once again makes this post about ME PERSONALLY.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:55 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:05 pm

no, YOU connected standards I have for a hypothetical sperm donor as support for an accusation of "prejudice and ethnocentrism". YOU connected two separate posts with separate contexts to try to say something defamatory about me. don't wriggle out of it now. I would rather not tell you anything about me but YOU are the one who once again makes this post about ME PERSONALLY.
Then please, by all means, explain your issues with globalization.
306/232

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Stop reporting people. It's the exact equivalent of telling the teacher that someone is picking on you. Fine for 8 year olds. Not fine for grown women.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Stop reporting people. It's the exact equivalent of telling the teacher that someone is picking on you. Fine for 8 year olds. Not fine for grown women.
are you really going to get into the middle of things that dont concern you? alright- go lecture your buddy on being a stalker who threatens people's lives.

nah, I dont report "people" (plural) I report her. I didn't report her constant harassment for years but that's done. when I defend myself from her attacks, I get board warnings so I told her her not to talk about me or quote me unless she wants to take it to fight corner where I am allowed to defend myself. since she refuses to listen I will report her for every personal attack. if she just wants to quote me with her nonsensical crap, that's fine- I ignore. if she wants to attack others, I ignore. I rarely ever report anyone else for attacking me because no one else harasses me on a regular basis. I will do whatever I want to do but thanks for inserting yourself in the drama she continues to strive for 👍

also to add, grown women dont have rules/TOS IRL. unless that changes I am not going to tolerate her attacking me in a place where I cant do the same w/o consequence.
Locked Previous topicNext topic