CLASSY: Impeachment witness jokes about Barron Trump’s name

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Yep
Well said.!
Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:30 pm First, Trump gets the hate back that he gives. Have you heard him speak at his rallies? He is full of hate.

Second, there were plenty of people hating Obama. Clinton too. How many people claimed to vote for Trump because they hated Hillary? That didn't stop them from living their lives. I have a feeling that this last child isn't a big part of Trump's life.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm Can you blame them? With all this hate I would keep my child out of public view too. I wouldn’t want him being a target.
Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Why are they keeping him out of the spotlight? There's nothing wrong with the photos of the first family. It's tradition to show the First Family yet I couldn't find one picture of the three of them together.

I could only find this one with the step-daughter in the picture.

Locked Previous topicNext topic