CLASSY: Impeachment witness jokes about Barron Trump’s name

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

“Contrary to what President Trump has said, Article 2 [of the Constitution] does not give him the power to do anything he wants,” testified Pamela Karlan, a professor at Stanford Law School. “The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”

The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“Only in the minds of crazed liberals is it funny to drag a 13-year-old child into the impeachment nonsense,” read a statement from campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany. “Pamela Karlan thought she was being clever and going for laughs, but she instead reinforced for all Americans that Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to their hatred of everything related to President Trump.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/impeachme ... umps-name/
KAG
Mean Girl
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.“

Lol, because the Trump campaign and Trump supporters are really in any position to lecture others on politeness, civility and behaving in a non-insulting manner.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

About what I would expect from a big Hillary donor who was allegedly on Hill’s short list for Supreme Court justice.

Very interesting how the dems spent 44+ of their 45 minutes on the 3 professors who agreed with them and asked Turley one yes or no question. SMH
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm “The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.“

Lol, because the Trump campaign and Trump supporters are really in any position to lecture others on politeness, civility and behaving in a non-insulting manner.
Surprising.

So, if you behave badly, it's totally cool for me to make fun of your kid. LOL noted.
KAG
Mean Girl
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm “The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.“

Surprising.

So, if you behave badly, it's totally cool for me to make fun of your kid. LOL noted.
Nope, didn’t say that, just saying it’s rich that people totally cool with a man who regularly behaves in an outright insulting, impolite and uncivil manner are pretending to clutch their pearls because someone used the President’s kid’s name as a homophone. And how was it “making fun of his kid”? If I knew someone terrible at gardening and said “you can name your daughter Rose but that doesn’t make you a florist”, that’s not making fun of their kid.

Say, did Kaleigh or Melania have anything to say about their Bastion of Politeness Candidate/Husband tweet-mocking a teenager? LOL nope.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Surprising.

Nope, didn’t say that, just saying it’s rich that people totally cool with a man who regularly behaves in an outright insulting, impolite and uncivil manner are pretending to clutch their pearls because someone used the President’s kid’s name as a homophone. And how was it “making fun of his kid”? If I knew someone terrible at gardening and said “you can name your daughter Rose but that doesn’t make you a florist”, that’s not making fun of their kid.

Say, did Kaleigh or Melania have anything to say about their Bastion of Politeness Candidate/Husband tweet-mocking a teenager? LOL nope.

NO way. Greta was IN it. She was placed there politically and she screamed at adult world leaders and demanded to be treated as an adult.

Barron has NOTHING to do with this.

Pathetic France. Really. I thought you were at least a little better than this.

KAG
Mean Girl
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Surprising.

NO way. Greta was IN it. She was placed there politically and she screamed at adult world leaders and demanded to be treated as an adult.

Barron has NOTHING to do with this.

Pathetic France. Really. I thought you were at least a little better than this.

So, again, where were Melania’s and Kayleigh’s condemnations when Trump mocked a teenager? Does her being involved in a political issue somehow excuse mocking her rather than criticizing her ideas? What a weird, arbitrary line.

She shouldn’t have brought him up, but she wasn’t making fun of him. She was making fun of his father’s ridiculous assertion Article II lets him do whatever he wants. That’s plain as day, but when all Republicans have is deflection and bad faith attacks, they’ll obviously cling to this.

So, once again, lol at the Trump campaign, Trump supporters and Trump family trying to lecture others on politeness, civility and good behavior as they sit silently by each and every (frequent) time their MAGA King acts like an insulting, uncivil, impolite asshole. Pathetic, but expected.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

THE WITCH WAS JUST FORCED TO GIVE A HALF-ASSED APOLOGY TO THE TRUMP FAMILY AT THE HEARING!

LMAO!

Democrats......don't change a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!
KAG
Mean Girl
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Surprising.

He was actually very nice in that Tweet. Your reaching there!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Surprising.

He was actually very nice in that Tweet. Your reaching there!
It’s exceedingly obvious he’s mocking her - she’s emotional and angry in the video, and is speaking about her worry of the impact of climate change on the future world. Trying to pretend he was complimenting her is the hilarious reach. If there’s any doubt he was mocking her, he retweeted a person who insulted her shortly afterwards:

Did Melania and Kayleigh have anything to say about that? Weird, no.
Locked Previous topicNext topic