CLASSY: Impeachment witness jokes about Barron Trump’s name

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:50 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:16 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm

I think when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to expect criticism. Hollywood, musicians, activists - if you want the notoriety, you have to accept the negative that goes with that.
Did Trump not put his family in the public eye?
The President chooses this. The family just gets dragged into it whether they like it or not.
"I think when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to expect criticism. Hollywood, musicians, activists - if you want the notoriety, you have to accept the negative that goes with that."

Is this not the negative that goes along with this?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anyone ever wonder why Melania didn't put her foot down since the consensus is that she never wanted this?
306/232

Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm “The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.“

Lol, because the Trump campaign and Trump supporters are really in any position to lecture others on politeness, civility and behaving in a non-insulting manner.
All things aside, it’s a 13 year old child. How can you dismiss Making snide remarks about a 13 year old child?
What snide remarks were made “about” him? She didn’t insult him in any way, shape or form.

How did Melania and Kayleigh dismiss her husband/boss making snide remarks about a 16 year old?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:20 pm
“Contrary to what President Trump has said, Article 2 [of the Constitution] does not give him the power to do anything he wants,” testified Pamela Karlan, a professor at Stanford Law School. “The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”

The wisecrack drew a strongly-worded clapback from Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“Only in the minds of crazed liberals is it funny to drag a 13-year-old child into the impeachment nonsense,” read a statement from campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany. “Pamela Karlan thought she was being clever and going for laughs, but she instead reinforced for all Americans that Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to their hatred of everything related to President Trump.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/impeachme ... umps-name/
So this upsets you but you see no problem with posting memes about Michelle Obama and photoshopped pictures , too, that declare she’s a man?
This Barron/Baron quip was not a bad thing.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:46 am
“Contrary to what President Trump has said, Article 2 [of the Constitution] does not give him the power to do anything he wants,” testified Pamela Karlan, a professor at Stanford Law School. “The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”

“Only in the minds of crazed liberals is it funny to drag a 13-year-old child into the impeachment nonsense,” read a statement from campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany. “Pamela Karlan thought she was being clever and going for laughs, but she instead reinforced for all Americans that Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to their hatred of everything related to President Trump.”

So this upsets you but you see no problem with posting memes about Michelle Obama and photoshopped pictures , too, that declare she’s a man?
One is a child and one is an adult. You “like” and laugh when people make fun of the current First Lady. People have called her a whore among other things. Children should always be off limits. I don’t care which side of the political drama their parents are on.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:57 am
One is a child and one is an adult. You “like” and laugh when people make fun of the current First Lady. People have called her a whore among other things. Children should always be off limits. I don’t care which side of the political drama their parents are on.
What was the insult towards Barron?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

It’s not an attack on Barron.
And I have no interest in discussing the First Lady or her past activities.
Her husband is the huge problem our country is suffering through
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Michelle is an adult and it's a meme group. One has nothing to do with the other. I don't you don't understand. I don't expect you to.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:55 am
It’s not an attack on Barron.
And I have no interest in discussing the First Lady or her past activities.
Her husband is the huge problem our country is suffering through
Yet, you can't name a single thing we're "suffering through" besides the fact that you don't like him. You just throw up random links. You don't even know. Hell - your social security will go UP next year because of Trump but ORANGE MAN BAD right GeeMaw?
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”

"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while A president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”AThe Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”

She should have worded it the second way.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic