Who were frequent guests at Epstein's New Mexico ranch? The CLINTONS of course

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm I find it so interesting how conservatives are so eager to make insinuations about Bill Clinton related to his association with Epstein, despite the lack of any actual accusation against him, or any history of a preoccupation with underage girls. Meanwhile, trump himself is also known to have been close friends with Epstein and a regular within his social circle, publicly makes suggestive comments about very young girls on a not-infrequent basis, and has been directly accused by a young woman of sexually assaulting her in when she was in her young teens - with corroboration by another woman known to have helped procure victims for Epstein and his associates - yet the right ignores it, dismisses her out of hand, or threatens her to the point that she went into hiding.

So... what's up with that?
What I find interesting is how many Republican men found themselves accused of sexual harassment as soon as they were in the lead in a presidential campaign. But as soon as they dropped out, the accusers were never heard from again.... I take these accusations against President Trump in the same vein -- a tactic to distract him & attempt to dissuade his supporters, nothing more.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Shoota
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Everyone wants to make this a right or left thing. That disgusts me. We are talking about the RAPE of CHILDREN. Anyone who had a part in it should be held liable. Clinton’s, Trump, whoever. I don’t care which side of the aisle you stand. If you are raping children you deserve to be dead in my book.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:27 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:14 pm

I still can't believe the clinton base is ignoring this.

In August, DailyMail.com revealed Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress hanging on the wall of his New York mansion. The picture depicted the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress and was in a room off the stairway of Epstein's NYC townhouse, estimated to be worth $56 million

Well, the Trump base is ignoring Trump's connection to Epstein.
OMG! A Democrat did something! I don't know what to say....uh.....er.......omfg.......... QUICK! Deflect to Trump! :lol: :?
A DEPICTION. Do you need someone to provide the definition, or are you capable of looking it up on your own?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

As much as I despise Hillary Clinton for a variety of reasons, were they aware of Epstein's antics and illegal activities?

It's come to light that apparently Prince Andrew was not only aware but is alleged to have participated in some of these illegal activities (namely S*x with at least one, at the time, underage girl).

But the Clinton's? Is it a lock or merely speculation that they were 'in the know'?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm I find it so interesting how conservatives are so eager to make insinuations about Bill Clinton related to his association with Epstein, despite the lack of any actual accusation against him, or any history of a preoccupation with underage girls. Meanwhile, trump himself is also known to have been close friends with Epstein and a regular within his social circle, publicly makes suggestive comments about very young girls on a not-infrequent basis, and has been directly accused by a young woman of sexually assaulting her in when she was in her young teens - with corroboration by another woman known to have helped procure victims for Epstein and his associates - yet the right ignores it, dismisses her out of hand, or threatens her to the point that she went into hiding.

I personally think anyone in Epstein ‘s circle needs to be fully investigated and ALL co-conspirators held accountable for whatever their participation was.

I do see a difference between Trump’s association and Clinton’s. If you cannot, you are purely spewing partisan bullshit.

Trump was chummy. When his employee was accosted by Epstein, not only did Trump disassociate with him (like 15 years ago?) but also went to the court system and had Epstein banned from Trump’s property.

Clinton has been chummy it seems forever. He’s lied about the number of flights he went on with Epstein. As soon as Epstein was most recently arrested, Clinton was the first to immediately issue a press release vowing he didn’t know what Epstein has been up to. That type of quick public response makes it questionable in my mind. Reminds me of when Clinton ran to the cameras before to declare “I did not have sexual relations with that girl”.... oh but wait, he did and that public proclamation was a lie.

But both men have had various allegations tossed at them. So they should both be investigated. I simply can see a difference between the two.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So you think the guy who has not been accused in connection with his relationship with Epstein is more suspect than the one who has been accused by an Epstein victim (with corroboration by an Epstein employee), and I'm the one spewing partisan bullshit.

The amount of twisting and stretching you people will do to justify your tribalism is nothing short of astonishing.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:50 am

I personally think anyone in Epstein ‘s circle needs to be fully investigated and ALL co-conspirators held accountable for whatever their participation was.

I do see a difference between Trump’s association and Clinton’s. If you cannot, you are purely spewing partisan bullshit.

Trump was chummy. When his employee was accosted by Epstein, not only did Trump disassociate with him (like 15 years ago?) but also went to the court system and had Epstein banned from Trump’s property.

Clinton has been chummy it seems forever. He’s lied about the number of flights he went on with Epstein. As soon as Epstein was most recently arrested, Clinton was the first to immediately issue a press release vowing he didn’t know what Epstein has been up to. That type of quick public response makes it questionable in my mind. Reminds me of when Clinton ran to the cameras before to declare “I did not have sexual relations with that girl”.... oh but wait, he did and that public proclamation was a lie.

But both men have had various allegations tossed at them. So they should both be investigated. I simply can see a difference between the two.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Their usual double standard 🙄
They always have one set of rules for everyone and whole different set for the Trumps.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay and he's been out of office for how many years? And Hilary didn't win. So? When he's found to have engaged in S*x with underage girls I'll listen.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:50 am

That was an allegation made by an attorney named Bradley Edwards. What was the outcome of that case?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic