Who were frequent guests at Epstein's New Mexico ranch? The CLINTONS of course

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

EXCLUSIVE:
Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary, staying at the pedophile's cowboy-themed village, say estate workers

Bill and Hillary Clinton would stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch frequently after they left the White House, former estate workers told DailyMailTV

The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property said

The family never stayed in the main house but bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which lies a mile south of his own villa, sources said

The guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar, which are all near Epstein's private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes

This is all according to security expert Jared Kellogg, who was brought in by long-standing ranch manager Brice Gordon to improve security and set up a camera system at the main house and 'cowboy village'

Kellogg said: 'I was saying how cool the replica houses were. [Gordon] said: ''Yeah, they're built for guests... It's really cool the Clintons come out and hang out [with Epstein]'''
Bill Clinton and Epstein were once friends, and in August DailyMailTV revealed the convicted pedophile had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress - worn by Hillary - hanging on the wall of his New York mansion

Clinton has flown on Epstein's private plane, the Lolita Express, several times but denied ever visiting one of Epstein's residences, apart from one time at his New York home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... d42iAtEIAM
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That picture of Bill sure was creepy!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:04 pm That picture of Bill sure was creepy!
I still can't believe the clinton base is ignoring this.

In August, DailyMail.com revealed Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress hanging on the wall of his New York mansion. The picture depicted the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress and was in a room off the stairway of Epstein's NYC townhouse, estimated to be worth $56 million
KAG
Mean Girl
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I find it so interesting how conservatives are so eager to make insinuations about Bill Clinton related to his association with Epstein, despite the lack of any actual accusation against him, or any history of a preoccupation with underage girls. Meanwhile, trump himself is also known to have been close friends with Epstein and a regular within his social circle, publicly makes suggestive comments about very young girls on a not-infrequent basis, and has been directly accused by a young woman of sexually assaulting her in when she was in her young teens - with corroboration by another woman known to have helped procure victims for Epstein and his associates - yet the right ignores it, dismisses her out of hand, or threatens her to the point that she went into hiding.

So... what's up with that?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:14 pm

In August, DailyMail.com revealed Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress hanging on the wall of his New York mansion. The picture depicted the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress and was in a room off the stairway of Epstein's NYC townhouse, estimated to be worth $56 million

Well, the Trump base is ignoring Trump's connection to Epstein.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 pm

OMG! A Democrat did something! I don't know what to say....uh.....er.......omfg.......... QUICK! Deflect to Trump! :lol: :?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 638

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:27 pm

OMG! A Democrat did something! I don't know what to say....uh.....er.......omfg.......... QUICK! Deflect to Trump! :lol: :?

I learned how to deflect from Trump supporters.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The Clintons have claimed to never been to one of the estates except the New York one. I wonder if there is photo proof
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What did Clinton do, exactly? Has there been an actual accusation or just unsourced innuendo?
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:27 pm

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No takers?
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm I find it so interesting how conservatives are so eager to make insinuations about Bill Clinton related to his association with Epstein, despite the lack of any actual accusation against him, or any history of a preoccupation with underage girls. Meanwhile, trump himself is also known to have been close friends with Epstein and a regular within his social circle, publicly makes suggestive comments about very young girls on a not-infrequent basis, and has been directly accused by a young woman of sexually assaulting her in when she was in her young teens - with corroboration by another woman known to have helped procure victims for Epstein and his associates - yet the right ignores it, dismisses her out of hand, or threatens her to the point that she went into hiding.

So... what's up with that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic