Winning: Homeland Security creates a fake University. Arrests and deports hundreds.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ICE arrests 90 more foreign students at fake university created by DHS in Michigan

DETROIT –
About 90 additional foreign students at a fake university in metro Detroit created by the Department of Homeland Security have been arrested in recent months.

A total of about 250 students have now been arrested since January on immigration violations by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement as part of a sting operation by federal agents who enticed foreign-born students, mostly from India, to attend the school that marketed itself as offering graduate programs in technology and computer studies, according to ICE officials.

Many of those arrested have been deported, while others are contesting their removals.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 7DY6EVyggo
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Is this the same university that is said to have been created in 2015 when Obama was still POTUS?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Is that Trump university ?
😂
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm Is that Trump university ?
😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Thats funny.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:00 pm Is this the same university that is said to have been created in 2015 when Obama was still POTUS?
Yep. And it outraged Alyssa, so I'm happy for that alone!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Deport all illegals..they simply have no right to be here.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:46 pm Deport all illegals..they simply have no right to be here.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/econom ... -s-economy
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 pm
iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:46 pm Deport all illegals..they simply have no right to be here.
I'm not sure what the article has to do with their legal right to be here. ILLEGAL, perhaps you should look up the definition.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:38 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:00 pm Is this the same university that is said to have been created in 2015 when Obama was still POTUS?
Yep. And it outraged Alyssa, so I'm happy for that alone!
She and Deborah Messing both were apparently Tweeting, etc., about last week's arrests at this "university" and I'm struck by once again by how neither of them did any research on what they are pointing fingers at (and who).
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:20 pm
GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm not sure what the article has to do with their legal right to be here. ILLEGAL, perhaps you should look up the definition.
They’re waiting for citizenship and it takes years. While they wait, they contribute a lot. That’s why I posted this article,
All of our relatives from the past were “illegal “ until they became citizens.
Locked Previous topicNext topic