George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family and Florida prosecutors

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I'll be honest--I don't remember all of the details of the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case.

If it's true that the Martin family fabricated some of their testimony, let that be a legal situation on its own.

To sue these people is despicable and says more about HIM than anything else. That he would do this to them and after going through what they have....no one should be supporting that.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I hope he wins.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:34 pm I hope he wins.
He won’t.
He was lucky he had a bunch of creeps in town and the police force covering up for him. Otherwise, he would be in jail now. He should be.
He killed Trayvon.
They told him he was not allowed to carry a gun in the first place as a neighborhood watch person but he ignored them
and he figured a black kid in a hoody was dispensible so he shot him.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:50 pm
He won’t.
He was lucky he had a bunch of creeps in town and the police force covering up for him. Otherwise, he would be in jail now. He should be.
He killed Trayvon.
They told him he was not allowed to carry a gun in the first place as a neighborhood watch person but he ignored them
Once again your version of events is not accurate.
He killed Trayvon in self defense
They being the dispatcher on the call do not have the power or authority to tell anyone anything...and as citizens we are under no obligation nor is it illegal to ignore the dispatchers requests. So that point is completely irrelevant.
The rest of your racist comments are just that ... your racist comments
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hope he gets hit by a bus :)
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's not self defense if you are the aggressor
iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:47 pm
He won’t.
He killed Trayvon.
They being the dispatcher on the call do not have the power or authority to tell anyone anything...and as citizens we are under no obligation nor is it illegal to ignore the dispatchers requests. So that point is completely irrelevant.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:47 pm
He won’t.
He killed Trayvon.
Zimmerman is The racist . And he’s violent.
Trayvon didnt attack him . He made that up.
Deal with it
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:13 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:58 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:37 pm

He was found not guilty and he's not incarcerated as per the laws of America.

How do you feel about the Martin family fabricating evidence against him?
The Martin family and prosecutors weren’t found guilty in a court or law after a criminal investigation either. A civil lawsuit is basically Zimmerman’s accusations at this point as he isn’t the most credible and a fairly well known attention hoe.

Too early in the game to start pressing people on the Martin Family fabricating evidence.
I think that if he's going to sue anyone, he should sue the New York Times for calling him "white". Totally racist and a lie.
He is white. Did you really think Hispanic is a race? Does his mother being from Peru and having brown skin confuse you? She's Caucasian and his father is Caucasian.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t ask simple minds to understand complex concepts 😂
I’m Mexican and what do you know? I have very fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. I’m Hispanic because I live in a Latin American country, and Spanish is my first language, not to mention that part of my cultural heritage is Mexican. And yet, I’m 100% Caucasian.
But what can you expect from people with serious prejudices against Latins?
Lemons wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:13 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:58 pm
The Martin family and prosecutors weren’t found guilty in a court or law after a criminal investigation either. A civil lawsuit is basically Zimmerman’s accusations at this point as he isn’t the most credible and a fairly well known attention hoe.

Too early in the game to start pressing people on the Martin Family fabricating evidence.
I think that if he's going to sue anyone, he should sue the New York Times for calling him "white". Totally racist and a lie.
He is white. Did you really think Hispanic is a race? Does his mother being from Peru and having brown skin confuse you? She's Caucasian and his father is Caucasian.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The type of people who support Trump actually think Hispanic is a race and not someone from Latin America who speaks Spanish.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:44 pm Don’t ask simple minds to understand complex concepts 😂
I’m Mexican and what do you know? I have very fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. I’m Hispanic because I live in a Latin American country, and Spanish is my first language, not to mention that part of my cultural heritage is Mexican. And yet, I’m 100% Caucasian.
But what can you expect from people with serious prejudices against Latins?
Lemons wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Locked Previous topicNext topic